FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 34 matches
  Topic: Bontonland.cz 'Night of the Raven'
Monkey Fluff

Replies: 60
Views: 2972

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:46 pm   Subject: Bontonland.cz 'Night of the Raven'
I'm still waiting for my two copies. I sent an email requesting an update on my order and got a reply the same day saying this: your order was shipped 16.9.2005. It takes to ship about 14-20 days, you ...
  Topic: Bontonland.cz 'Night of the Raven'
Monkey Fluff

Replies: 60
Views: 2972

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:17 pm   Subject: Bontonland.cz 'Night of the Raven'
This is driving me nuts. I've got a new PC and forgot to make a note of my Bontonland login details, now I can't get at my account to check my order's status. I've really nervous - I ordered Beyond Di ...
  Topic: The CRPGs that Gothic reminds me of
Monkey Fluff

Replies: 20
Views: 854

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:35 am   Subject: The CRPGs that Gothic reminds me of
The Ultima Underworld thing is more of a personal rememberance than any kind of true resembalance. It just has the same magic.

I agree with the Morrowind comments, I'm not particularly excited abou ...
Monkey Fluff

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:51 am   Subject: The CRPGs that Gothic reminds me of
This topic has been discussed ad nauseum.......the short story.....nothing is like Gothic and is not even close.

Well that's a completely redundant thing to say. I only wanted to share my thoughts ...
Monkey Fluff

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:07 pm   Subject: The CRPGs that Gothic reminds me of
I'm quite a way into Gothic now (just taken out the minecrawler queen) and I love it. I've played quite a few CRPGs in my time; all the Interplay/Black Isle/Bioware games, the Elder Scrolls series, De ...
  Topic: Now what?
Monkey Fluff

Replies: 23
Views: 702

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:21 pm   Subject: Now what?
250 mana with no training?? How is that possible?

Well, if you finished with those stats, I kinda feel it's not that important to conserve skill points too much.
Monkey Fluff

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:41 pm   Subject: Now what?
w8 till u see how 2h is hold
Monkey Fluff

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:38 pm   Subject: Now what?
Well, I've piled all my points into strength and one handed weapons for now. I'll go two handed when I get the option, but right now the only person I've met who I know can teach me is Lee, and I ain' ...
  Topic: WARNING! Beware Bontonland.cz
Monkey Fluff

Replies: 10
Views: 732

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:19 pm   Subject: WARNING! Beware Bontonland.cz
Good news!! I called them (God knows how much that cost me) and the lady was very helpful. After a few communication problems (her English was good, but a little broken - I think I was speaking too fa ...
Monkey Fluff

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:47 pm   Subject: Now what?
Just focus all your learning points on strength and skill and get a decent one hander.

Why a one hander and not a two hander?
Monkey Fluff

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:54 am   Subject: Now what?
then first do all the quests u still know u have to do.U made ur game harder by putting points into dex and bow.It would be much better if u would put them into the fighting skills.As for the xp those ...
Monkey Fluff

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:51 pm   Subject: Now what?
I've done basically all the quests available before joining a camp. The only missions that I'm aware of that I haven't completed are Scatty/Kharim/Korgir(sp?) and Fingers. I've even got Lares to alter ...
  Topic: Can't hurt New Campers...
Monkey Fluff

Replies: 4
Views: 225

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:49 pm   Subject: Can't hurt New Campers...
Cheers for the pointer.

To be playing gothic 1 for the first time, I truely envy you.

And I'm lovin' it! I've already ordered both Gothic II and NotR.

Funny thing - I'm British and live in th ...
  Topic: Can't hurt New Campers...
Monkey Fluff

Replies: 4
Views: 225

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:43 pm   Subject: Can't hurt New Campers...
I've just got to the New Camp and really want to beat up Lefty, his thug friends, and Shrike, but I can't damage them with my Digger's Disipline. They take beats from my Bone Bow, but I'd rather not k ...
  Topic: WARNING! Beware Bontonland.cz
Monkey Fluff

Replies: 10
Views: 732

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:32 am   Subject: WARNING! Beware Bontonland.cz
With what address did you contact them? They haven't yet responded to my enquiry about having made two payments.

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next