FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 6 matches
  Topic: Please help with my stuttering.
mrlips

Replies: 10
Views: 342

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:12 pm   Subject: Please help with my stuttering.
Allright I formatted the drive last night and reinstalled gothic 2 on that same partition and it fixed all the problems. thanks for trying to help.
  Topic: help finding castle entrance
mrlips

Replies: 6
Views: 87

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:00 pm   Subject: help finding castle entrance
If you run around the castle to the left, after you come down the mountain you will see where a battering ram has taken down part of the wall in the castle. Run up the ram and get in the castle. Also ...
mrlips

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:11 pm   Subject: Please help with my stuttering.
At first it doesnt do it all, the game loads fast, and once I get into the game it takes a couple of seconds to load everything and then its smooth as hell for about fifteen minutes and then it slows ...
mrlips

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:06 pm   Subject: Please help with my stuttering.
One thing I havent tried but I just thought of, when I installed xp on the new hard drive I had moved everything over from the old games drive onto the new faster and bigger hard drive and when window ...
mrlips

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:40 pm   Subject: Please help with my stuttering.
Yes I definitly have newest drivers, I just redid my entire system and put the newest drivers for everything including the cat 4.1's.
mrlips

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:44 pm   Subject: Please help with my stuttering.
Every time i play gothic 2 it runs great for about ten to twenty minutes then its starts to slow down to the point where it seems like its locked up but after about a minute of letting it sit there it ...

Page 1 of 1