Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 196 matches
  Topic: Did you know that.. (fun facts about the Gothic games)..
Jabberwocky

Replies: 63
Views: 3341

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:35 pm   Subject: Re: Did you know that.. (fun facts about the Gothic games)..
- Our hero is probably NOT the character of a prophecy. Most likely Xardas has made it all up to get our hero to do his bidding(I read a post from a PB member about "haven't you ever considered that X ...
  Topic: Compare Fable to Gothic2
Jabberwocky

Replies: 23
Views: 1112

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:13 am   Subject: Compare Fable to Gothic2
Okay, I’m back after a slight delay in getting Fable, and although I haven’t spent much time with it, (because I can't pry the controller from my roomate's fingertips),j I have a few comments to make ...
  Topic: G2 Music
Jabberwocky

Replies: 4
Views: 166

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:22 am   Subject: G2 Music
I think there's a file on the main Gothic site that meshes all of the main themes from the game into one song. If you want the music exactly as it comes in the game... well... it's a little tricky. I ...
  Topic: Gothic - I need demos!!!
Jabberwocky

Replies: 17
Views: 604

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:18 am   Subject: Gothic - I need demos!!!
Yes, you really MUST play Gothic 1. It makes it so much better to know firsthand how things all play out in the story.
  Topic: Compare Fable to Gothic2
Jabberwocky

Replies: 23
Views: 1112

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:09 am   Subject: Compare Fable to Gothic2
I'll probably be able to provide some insight. My roomate has an x-box and Fable pre-ordered. Only 5 days away! We're both huge Gothic fans, but I must admit I'm pretty excited about Fable. I have no ...
  Topic: Is there a use for "Dragon Scales"
Jabberwocky

Replies: 24
Views: 774

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:33 am   Subject: Is there a use for "Dragon Scales"
Please Please Please Help!!!!

Can someone tell me how to change the 'take dragons scales' guy's demeanor so that he'll train me?
I've been away for a while, but I finally got around to playing G ...
  Topic: NOTR Quest Questions (Contain Spoilers)
Jabberwocky

Replies: 9
Views: 471

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:20 am   Subject: NOTR Quest Questions (Contain Spoilers)
2) This person is not required to complete this quest of finding Esteban's would-be assassin. So don't worry about it for now.

3) Deets? Never heard of them either. What sort of translation are ...
  Topic: Funny things in the gothic series
Jabberwocky

Replies: 67
Views: 1837

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:02 am   Subject: Funny things in the gothic series
I've never had this bug. Usually if I try playing the bully then everyone attacks ME!

@Wulf: Yeah, even though it seems unrealistic, I'm glad they programed it that way. I've played some other gam ...
  Topic: Gothic 3: Firstfacts @ GameVision (German)
Jabberwocky

Replies: 18
Views: 1186

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:57 am   Subject: Gothic 3: Firstfacts @ GameVision (German)
Thx a lot for these infos!

Can't wait for this game, would be nice to have an english version of Gothic 2 expansion, to kill the time while waiting for the third chapter. Even subtitles only, i he ...
  Topic: Night of the Raven Storyline
Jabberwocky

Replies: 7
Views: 249

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:17 am   Subject: Night of the Raven Storyline
And there you have it Malgaroth...

I was trying to wine 'n' dine the story, ease into it's psyche. "Wanna come up to my place?" Stoke the fire, maybe a neck massage, and then....

WhamBamThankyou ...
  Topic: NOTR questions
Jabberwocky

Replies: 11
Views: 411

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:05 am   Subject: NOTR questions
I'm not sure how many it takes, but eating lots and lots of Dark Mushrooms increases you mana +5. This appears to be never ending. I've gotten this bonus 5 times so far, and am currently in Chap. 3
  Topic: What clothes should I give the Hermit guy?
Jabberwocky

Replies: 12
Views: 363

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:47 am   Subject: What clothes should I give the Hermit guy?
Same exact thing happened to me in the mercenary camp. I hear swords being drawn and the cry "No banditen!" and so I turn around to see who's behind me. How surprised I was to suddenly be s ...
  Topic: Funny things in the gothic series
Jabberwocky

Replies: 67
Views: 1837

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:42 am   Subject: Funny things in the gothic series
I just entered chapter three where the seekers are all out looking for you. While I'm in mid-dialogue with Buster the mercenary, a seeker strolls by, right in between us without so much as a nod. I fi ...
  Topic: Voice actors in Gothic 3
Jabberwocky

Replies: 32
Views: 777

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:55 am   Subject: Voice actors in Gothic 3

I'm pretty sure its same voice actor for Lee in G1 and G2. I recently re-played G1 and can confirm this.

Really? He sure sounded different to me, but I'll take your word for it.

I kno ...
  Topic: Is Gothic the only one?
Jabberwocky

Replies: 29
Views: 908

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:40 am   Subject: Is Gothic the only one?
yup Jabber totally sorry i ment Dungeon Siege confused that game with this one

See? Exactly what I mean - too many games with 'Dungeon' in the name. We get all mixed up!

Page 1 of 14 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next