FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 11 matches
  Topic: online gothic?
Mr. Bojangles

Replies: 1
Views: 57

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 6:39 am   Subject: online gothic?
i really love gothic, the third person view, freedom and controls especially. my only problem is that i really enjoy online rpg's. are there any games out there that play similar to gothic? (i have ...
  Topic: online gothic?
Mr. Bojangles

Replies: 12
Views: 183

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 6:13 am   Subject: online gothic?
i really enjoyed playing gothic, i loved the third person view, the freedom and the controls. my only problem was that i enjoy playing multi-player games. are there any online capable games that play ...
  Topic: Ten things I love about Gothic.
Mr. Bojangles

Replies: 15
Views: 313

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 4:32 am   Subject: Ten things I love about Gothic.

On 2002-02-28 19:22, WHITE x CHOCO wrote:
wow so many things im learning now after im already done wiht the game...the manual was seriously to vague.

i agree, the manual needs an overhaul. there ...
  Topic: Max Killen?
Mr. Bojangles

Replies: 15
Views: 224

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 4:27 am   Subject: Max Killen?
Can someone tell me who max killen is and where to find him?
  Topic: DEATHMATCH 3000--Gothic VS Diablo 2 - VOTE HERE!!!!!
Mr. Bojangles

Replies: 23
Views: 269

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 4:23 am   Subject: DEATHMATCH 3000--Gothic VS Diablo 2 - VOTE HERE!!!!!
I really didn't expect this large a response ,it was my first topic and i only posted it half serious. I agree fully that Gothic is a superior game all around. I do like the multiplayer experience w ...
  Topic: Found some NPC tramps!!
Mr. Bojangles

Replies: 25
Views: 756

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 4:00 am   Subject: Found some NPC tramps!!
how do you insert the NPC's? I'm not a computer genius so give it to me in english please. i really want to see them.
  Topic: In Extremo
Mr. Bojangles

Replies: 20
Views: 396

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 3:51 am   Subject: In Extremo
how do you insert the in extremo NPC's? i really need to see this!
  Topic: One thing I'd like to see in Gothic II
Mr. Bojangles

Replies: 42
Views: 656

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 3:47 am   Subject: One thing I'd like to see in Gothic II
i can definitely appreciate the helmet and shield idea. i'd also like to see some better items, maybe stuff that does magical things other than damage, but maybe thats just my Diablo side talking
  Topic: You know you played too much Gothic when...
Mr. Bojangles

Replies: 153
Views: 6541

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 3:42 am   Subject: You know you played too much Gothic when...
when you're disapointed that the one steak you grilled did not yield ten
  Topic: Does anyone care that i got past the barrier???
Mr. Bojangles

Replies: 8
Views: 387

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 3:35 am   Subject: Does anyone care that i got past the barrier???
where did you get thru, i'd like to try it!
  Topic: DEATHMATCH 3000--Gothic VS Diablo 2 - VOTE HERE!!!!!
Mr. Bojangles

Replies: 23
Views: 269

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 3:32 am   Subject: DEATHMATCH 3000--Gothic VS Diablo 2 - VOTE HERE!!!!!
In the Blue corner, sporting a small but loyal following, with a superior story, heaps of NPC's and bathing women, but still hurting from the Mud scandal, Gothic!!!

In the Red corner, ovecomong a s ...

Page 1 of 1