FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 56 matches
  Topic: Where's the mod kit?
The Golden Mage

Replies: 6
Views: 119

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 5:53 pm   Subject: Where's the mod kit?
Hello I'm finnally back. I been gone for so long. BUt, now where's the Gothic mod kit. I can't find it.
  Topic: icewind dale multiplayer
The Golden Mage

Replies: 3
Views: 97

Post image iconForum: Dungeons and Dragons General   Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 11:10 pm   Subject: icewind dale multiplayer
Never Mind I found the site. Thx Val.
The Golden Mage

Post image iconForum: Dungeons and Dragons General   Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 11:01 pm   Subject: icewind dale multiplayer
How do I get that? I have never used gamespy either, so plz explain.
  Topic: They're changing the controls for G2.......NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Golden Mage

Replies: 59
Views: 2036

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 10:16 pm   Subject: They're changing the controls for G2.......NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought the combat controls were fine, and the invetory (spelling I think), was fine, but the shop controls was horrible. I want them to change the shop controls and leave everything else alone. Als ...
The Golden Mage

Post image iconForum: Dungeons and Dragons General   Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 9:53 pm   Subject: icewind dale multiplayer
Ok as u can probaly tell I'm a newbie to icewind dale, so, how do we get on multiplayer. I'm sitting here waiting for a reply, i went through all the options on the start menu but, i can't figure it o ...
  Topic: Will machines take over the world?
The Golden Mage

Replies: 52
Views: 587

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:22 am   Subject: Will machines take over the world?
I wouldn't worry about it but think about it. Robots can't do what their not programed to do. And even if they could way would they want to it would be like us not wanting to eat.
  Topic: Icewind Dale Mages
The Golden Mage

Replies: 4
Views: 108

Post image iconForum: Dungeons and Dragons General   Posted: Thu May 30, 2002 3:45 am   Subject: Icewind Dale Mages
Okay I have a question. I'm trying to make a master mage that can cast all the level of spells and has max number of memorization. I don't care if it requires cheating I want the mage. So any suggesti ...
  Topic: HOW WOULD I KNOW IF MY JOB IN THE UNDERGROUND TEMPLE....
The Golden Mage

Replies: 15
Views: 204

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu May 16, 2002 3:54 pm   Subject: HOW WOULD I KNOW IF MY JOB IN THE UNDERGROUND TEMPLE....
find a sword that says something like ancient sword, and it has rune things on it, plus it says maybe Xardas needs to look at this.
  Topic: Yo, im new here.
The Golden Mage

Replies: 16
Views: 145

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu May 16, 2002 3:51 pm   Subject: Yo, im new here.
Hi. Just wait even though you think your almost done you might not be. First do you have Uzilel(spelling), have you found all the stranger books, killed all the shamans, and... (read on if you want) i ...
  Topic: When the last RPG is released, the world ends
The Golden Mage

Replies: 14
Views: 199

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 1:08 am   Subject: When the last RPG is released, the world ends
ha the only thing keeping me from dieing of boredumb right now is battlezone 2 and this site. Yes when last rpg game comes it will probalby kill millions . And I am really looking foward to Go ...
  Topic: Different story or quests???
The Golden Mage

Replies: 7
Views: 88

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 1:00 am   Subject: Different story or quests???
the storyline's the same expect a few quests. And if you want to know how they deal with the old camp problem....

mediun spoiler

The old camp kicks you out and you have to find ...
  Topic: Help needed
The Golden Mage

Replies: 4
Views: 103

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri May 10, 2002 9:15 pm   Subject: Help needed
hey I still haven't recieve any info Raven. And whats with the picture?
  Topic: peasant?
The Golden Mage

Replies: 17
Views: 325

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu May 02, 2002 10:56 pm   Subject: peasant?
Don't trust the guard or the rougue trust the necromary (that's me) and he will get u farther than either can.
  Topic: Text-based RPG's?
The Golden Mage

Replies: 19
Views: 347

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 2:28 pm   Subject: Text-based RPG's?
Wow thx the realms of despair game is cool.
  Topic: Random question.
The Golden Mage

Replies: 17
Views: 148

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 8:56 pm   Subject: Random question.
I'm an all out mage necromy(spelling) circle 6 wave of death, rain of fire, wave of ice.

Page 1 of 4 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next