FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 747 matches
  Topic: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion officially announced
Ekim

Replies: 35
Views: 1665

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:34 pm   Subject: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion officially announced
@MadGamer
Thank you, thank you

That being out of the way, maybe you misread my comment. I had no expectations regarding the "countdown" mentioned before. Heck, in all honesty I didn't ev ...
  Topic: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion officially announced
Ekim

Replies: 35
Views: 1665

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:00 pm   Subject: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion officially announced
I don't know why this announcement is so bitterly received in this thread so far. The announcement itself is the news story. I'm perfectly happy to now know that, officially, TES IV is and has been in ...
  Topic: Dragon Empires Cancelled!
Ekim

Replies: 24
Views: 2731

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:18 pm   Subject: Dragon Empires Cancelled!
Who said anything about free bandwidth? I think people would be willing to pay to test the game out for a month, even if it was beta. Also if the game isn't ready for even basic playing then it wo ...
Ekim

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:59 pm   Subject: Dragon Empires Cancelled!
Why dont they release what is done as a free (let it be known, beta) release for uploading (say on p2p) and then maybe make some money on hosting/subscriptions.
erm... I don't know which rock you've ...
Ekim

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:36 pm   Subject: Dragon Empires Cancelled!
Wow - what a bombshell. Not a close follower of the game, but they never seemed to be out of the news with new screenshots/chats etc. Great shame really because despite the huge amount of time they se ...
  Topic: D&D Online
Ekim

Replies: 4
Views: 283

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:04 pm   Subject: D&D Online
I doubt that any game will be a contender to WoW. But it does look promising, much like every game about which we hear before it is released And I'm not sure how twitch-based combat will make M ...
  Topic: Fee for games
Ekim

Replies: 20
Views: 691

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:35 pm   Subject: Fee for games
-2) 3 hours a day? Jeeze dont you guys have to work or something?
Always the same old debate Yes, I work, but *gasp* I don't watch tv!! Most "normal" people watch 3-4 hours of television ...
  Topic: EverQuest II: Sweepstakes Begins
Ekim

Replies: 5
Views: 158

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:17 pm   Subject: EverQuest II: Sweepstakes Begins
But, Ekim this isn't news so much as it is advertising. It doesn't relate to the game so much as it does to Americans who can win stuff from SOE. If it's your policy, so be it, but I feel it's wrong. ...
  Topic: EverQuest II: Sweepstakes Begins
Ekim

Replies: 5
Views: 158

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:08 pm   Subject: EverQuest II: Sweepstakes Begins
Guys, you really shouldn't be reporting crap like this where it's for Americans only. If SOE doesn't respect the international community enough to make the effort to make these contests international, ...
  Topic: Core Problem With MMORPGs
Ekim

Replies: 10
Views: 303

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:54 pm   Subject: Core Problem With MMORPGs
That I can remember, DAoC tried to export itself to Korea and pretty much failed. To be honest I did talk about gameS that were exported/imported to/from America/Asia, but I myself am aware of only DA ...
Ekim

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:21 pm   Subject: Core Problem With MMORPGs
It's been a while we've had a real conversation in this place... this feels good!!

Yes, you are also correct in that the Asian market seems to enjoy simple killing and farming over and ove ...
Ekim

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:05 pm   Subject: Core Problem With MMORPGs
I was thinking about this and I think you're absolutely right: there is just never enough things to do in an mmorpg.... Notice here I said "never" and didn't use your turning of the phrase: "NOT enoug ...
  Topic: MMORPG Questionnaire - Take The Plunge!
Ekim

Replies: 13
Views: 860

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:54 pm   Subject: MMORPG Questionnaire - Take The Plunge!
erm... No to all questions

I have no problem with the questions you're asking, but I do wonder what the purpose of this survey is. Sounds to me as if you're looking to find out if the mmorpg com ...
  Topic: Fee for games
Ekim

Replies: 20
Views: 691

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:27 pm   Subject: Fee for games
The simplest answer to your question, whether it is "normal" that an mmorpg charges a monthly fee is yes. It's normal, and it's here to stay.

Mmorpgs cost a lot of money to maintain: the infrastruc ...
  Topic: MMORPGDot Feature: Star Wars Galaxies - One Year Report
Ekim

Replies: 1
Views: 128

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:21 pm   Subject: MMORPGDot Feature: Star Wars Galaxies - One Year Report
One year and a few days after its launch, SWG keeps on evolving. Is it going in the right direction? Moriendor takes over the reporting and tells us just what's been happening with SWG in the last yea ...

Page 1 of 50 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50  Next