FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 11 matches
  Topic: 2nd time thru
dubritski

Replies: 9
Views: 200

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:08 pm   Subject: 2nd time thru
thanx i am now a novice of the firemages
  Topic: 2nd time thru
dubritski

Views: 200

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:24 pm   Subject: buy sheep
I found out i need to pay pedro at the monastry 1000 gp as a donation to the fire mages, but i also need to bring a sheep.. where can i buy a sheep ?
  Topic: I want to sail! But I can't :\
dubritski

Replies: 12
Views: 327

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 5:19 pm   Subject: I want to sail! But I can't :\
thanx just tried to slep in the room with all the bes .. didnt work but the captains quarters did the trick thanx
  Topic: I want to sail! But I can't :\
dubritski

Replies: 12
Views: 327

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 5:00 pm   Subject: I want to sail! But I can't :\
im onboard the ship the captain tells me to go sleep and then we set sail but i cant get the ship moving ..
i can talk to any of the crewmembers(they have nothing to say)
what do i have to do to get ...
  Topic: What would be the best way to kill the last boss??(spoiler!)
dubritski

Replies: 47
Views: 781

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 8:07 pm   Subject: What would be the best way to kill the last boss??(spoiler!)
what is the best way to specify the prolem u want to be helped with ?? bu putting it in the title ? or shoul all the threads be called hello and HEEEELP ?
someone has played the game more than u and ...
  Topic: What would be the best way to kill the last boss??(spoiler!)
dubritski

Replies: 47
Views: 781

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 7:55 pm   Subject: What would be the best way to kill the last boss??(spoiler!)
then why r u reading the spoilers ?? dummy
  Topic: where is the dragons ?
dubritski

Replies: 4
Views: 192

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:56 pm   Subject: where is the dragons ?
i just finished the amulet quest and need to find a dragon to slay

1) where is the first dragon
2)who can teach me how to remove its heart ?
  Topic: Treasure map / Maya ruins
dubritski

Replies: 6
Views: 246

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:44 pm   Subject: Treasure map / Maya ruins
but how do we get our hands on it ?
  Topic: Old "treasure" map
dubritski

Views: 393

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:16 pm   Subject: Old "treasure" map
ive bought an old map i town and headed for the red x on the map but theres nothing there .. am i missing somthing ?
  Topic: Where is Pedro
dubritski

Replies: 3
Views: 219

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:38 pm   Subject: in the water or on ground ?
so is it supposed to under the water ? or on the trail ? jorgen sais somthing about someone jumping into the water
  Topic: Where is Pedro
dubritski

Replies: 3
Views: 219

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:30 pm   Subject: Where is Pedro
the munks tell me to find the traitor pedro who has run away with the eye of innos but i have no clue to where to start loking any hints anyone ?

Page 1 of 1