FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 10 matches
  Topic: Where's Tome of Ice?
Jtull1085

Replies: 4
Views: 237

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - Spoilers   Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 6:41 pm   Subject: Where's Tome of Ice?
I've checked...it absolutely isn't in that chamber where Wanev originally was. I've checked that whole crypt area behind him too; not there. I am certain I didn't pick it up or give it to the lady a ...
  Topic: Where's Tome of Ice?
Jtull1085

Replies: 4
Views: 237

Post image iconForum: Neverwinter Nights - Spoilers   Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 6:00 pm   Subject: Where's Tome of Ice?
My journal says a powerful mage south of Port Last has it, and as far as I know only Wanev fits that description, but I haven't found it in his tower. Can someone help me out here, Ice is last one I ...
  Topic: Stuck...I think
Jtull1085

Replies: 1
Views: 108

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 5:57 am   Subject: Stuck...I think
I have another problem...

I'm in the dwarve part, the 8th level, and I've made mithril sword and everything, now I simply need to get out. Yet everyplace I go, it seems there is no exit. On one pa ...
  Topic: Question about Crypt Lvl3
Jtull1085

Replies: 3
Views: 127

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 5:54 am   Subject: Stuck...I think
I have another problem...

I'm in the dwarve part, the 8th level, and I've made mithril sword and everything, now I simply need to get out. Yet everyplace I go, it seems there is no exit. On one p ...
  Topic: Question about Crypt Lvl3
Jtull1085

Replies: 3
Views: 127

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 2:02 am   Subject: Question about Crypt Lvl3
O.k.

I am lvl 3 of crypt, looking for what to put into the place in the wall in one of the upper rooms. It says it is a container of some kind, and it has a diamond-like, irregularly shaped openin ...
  Topic: Help! Temple of Akbaa
Jtull1085

Replies: 11
Views: 243

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 12:37 am   Subject: Yay!
Glad to say I just installed the patch, which I noticed, among a thousand or so other fixes, had one for the bridge in the temple. I loaded an earlier game that I only recently realized was actually ...
Jtull1085

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 12:21 am   Subject: Thanks
Well I appreciate your time trying, nonetheless. I will be sure to try some of these methods to see if they fix my problem.

Nice talking to you.
Jtull1085

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:58 pm   Subject: Temple of Akbaa
Hey again,

I've tried probably ten times in all to do this, nearly three just since you've told me the proper order to do the stuff. Unfortunately, I believe I saved after the golem had walked on ...
Jtull1085

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:25 pm   Subject: O.k...
Hey

Thanks for your help. I appreciate your lengthy reply. However, as far as I know, I have done all of that, even killed the lich, though it was quite tough. I have basically gotten all three ...
Jtull1085

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 11:02 pm   Subject: Help! Temple of Akbaa
Hi,

I'm in Akbaa's temple, and I'm trying to shut off the place's security system now. I know there are 3 rooms with levers in them (one also has the number keypad thing), and I've even gotten all ...

Page 1 of 1