FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 6 matches
  Topic: Where's the stupid priest...
Herbert_West

Replies: 7
Views: 301

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 1:54 am   Subject: Where's the stupid priest...
For those that get stuck with this.

+Warning+
Solution to "missing" priest situation, below. Could be considered a spoiler...
+Warning+
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
; ...
  Topic: Having a horrible time getting started in this game
Herbert_West

Replies: 9
Views: 549

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 2:14 am   Subject: Having a horrible time getting started in this game
I stand corrected.

Please disregard my statement about there being a bug with the missing priest.
The true bug exists in my inability to follow directions. ..and that makes me a tool. ...
Herbert_West

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 10:30 pm   Subject: Having a horrible time getting started in this game
Yes, I must appologize for my misdirected negative remark above. I was not my self when I wrote that post.

What I mean to say is this:

While Arx Fatalis is an engaging game and does pull you i ...
Herbert_West

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 9:20 am   Subject: Having a horrible time getting started in this game
My recommendation is to stop now. There is a high probability that you will run in to the missing priest near the end of the game which will break your ability to finish it anyway.

I would return ...
Herbert_West

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 7:21 am   Subject: Where's the stupid priest...
It's a bug.

When I enter the area where the priest is supposed to be I hear a vioce yell "Brothers help me!" but no body to go along with the voice.

FYI. I had removed the barrier much ealier ...
Herbert_West

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 1:28 am   Subject: Missing priest....
I'm stuck at the same place. If anybody has a clue about how to get around this, it would be much appreciated!!

Getting this close to the end of the game only to run into a game stopping bug is mo ...

Page 1 of 1