Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 15 matches
  Topic: A new rpg, by some really hardcore gamers.
Christos

Replies: 39
Views: 801

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 9:59 pm   Subject: A new rpg, by some really hardcore gamers.
@plin
I understand what you say about the mages. I also understand that it would be really bad if you had to go back to your house/apartement or to a trader just so that you can cast spells again. ...
  Topic: Pirates!
Christos

Replies: 7
Views: 112

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:35 pm   Subject: Pirates!
the original pirates was amazing...it was ahead of its time by a lot. I am waiting anxiously for this pirates. 17 years its been since the original first came out. Sid meier is the man!
  Topic: please help me with DOlby DIgital
Christos

Replies: 3
Views: 42

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:50 am   Subject: please help me with DOlby DIgital
does the decoder support games? Im not sure if every external decoder supports games. If it does then do what Roqua said. Otherwise Im all out of suggestions
Christos

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:29 pm   Subject: A new rpg, by some really hardcore gamers.
@plin
Im sorry about your friends development team. I know how if feels to have a great team behind a really good project and then have it all shutdown (this just happened to a game called breed). ...
Christos

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:13 pm   Subject: A new rpg, by some really hardcore gamers.
@Roqua
This rpg is a labor of love. I got together with some really talented programmers, artists, musicians and architects you could find. They are all really passionate about this game. We are ...
Christos

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:48 pm   Subject: A new rpg, by some really hardcore gamers.
@plin...You know, i really like that idea about being able to avoid the war or battle. we were going to incorporate traitors who would go to the other side and stuff but what you are saying opens up ...
Christos

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:39 pm   Subject: A new rpg, by some really hardcore gamers.
@roqua
You know even though the classes in general are unbalanced in Planetside the game itself is balanced. See if you look at one person, yes he cannot take every assortment of enemies on, but pla ...
Christos

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:17 pm   Subject: A new rpg, by some really hardcore gamers.
@roqua.
Just like you said, in other games everything revolves around killing (with the exception of horizons). In this game we really arent going for that. For me that is what kills mmos. I hat ...
Christos

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:43 am   Subject: A new rpg, by some really hardcore gamers.
good way to put it corwin.
Christos

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:17 am   Subject: A new rpg, by some really hardcore gamers.
hmmm....well, we need a certain level of balance. For instance, in morrowind a spell could be made (by drastically increasing your intelligence) that would kill every single being on the island that ...
Christos

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:14 am   Subject: A new rpg, by some really hardcore gamers.
its a little hard to answer your question with a straight answer so I will explain to you the example you gave me. while in battle you would cast the fireball spell by clicking on the fireball icon. ...
Christos

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:56 am   Subject: A new rpg, by some really hardcore gamers.
@Roqua

you could describe it as somewhat like arx fatalis's magic system but its much different in practice. For instance, in arx fatalis one would have to draw multiple runes in order to get one ...
Christos

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:53 am   Subject: A new rpg, by some really hardcore gamers.
Im glad you guys are liking the sword system. That is one of the most important features we want to complete. Number one on our list is to make the game a lot more interactive than what we have come ...
Christos

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:48 pm   Subject: A new rpg, by some really hardcore gamers.
Ill keep that in mind. Thanks!!
Christos

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:17 pm   Subject: A new rpg, by some really hardcore gamers.
Hey guys. My name as you can see is christos. This is my first post under this name but not on the boards. I had a name a while back, I think it was Xristos. I haven't posted in a while but I have ...

Page 1 of 1