FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 17 matches
  Topic: Final Conflict w/Iserbius
nimbus

Replies: 16
Views: 400

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 8:48 pm   Subject: Final Conflict w/Iserbius

UPDATE: Advice was very helpful, I wasnt RUNNING enough, when I stood still and fought the demons, I would get sucked in and killed by Isurbius, running helped greatly, also used bone powder a ...
nimbus

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 2:34 am   Subject: Final Conflict w/Iserbius
If I even get in sight of the monster, i get sucked in, Telekenesis?, and wiped out in about 8 seconds, demons spawn constantly and I can kill them off with the sword but that makes no progress at all ...
nimbus

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 6:04 pm   Subject: Final Conflict w/Iserbius
Looking for strategies, tips, advice on defeating the last incarnation of the Evil One. Am L9 Fighter, need about 60k hit points to get to L10, did the Chicken quest, the Shaney quest but not the tre ...
  Topic: Dwarven City_Forge II-This time it's personal
nimbus

Replies: 1
Views: 120

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 11:31 pm   Subject: Dwarven City_Forge II-This time it's personal
I discovered my problem, Im a MORON, but besides that, the lever on the floor of the crusher room operates the grate in the floor and the crusher once, thereafter only the grate, there is a lever on t ...
  Topic: Dwarven City_Forge II-This time it's personal
nimbus

Replies: 1

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:48 pm   Subject: Dwarven City_Forge II-This time it's personal
As my budies in Calgary say, I'm HOSED!

Here is what I have done in sequence. Latest patch is applied, no cheats used.

I bought the Dragon's egg first and then went to the Dwarf city. Jumped ...
  Topic: Dwarven City_Forge
nimbus

Replies: 10
Views: 245

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:32 pm   Subject: Dwarven City_Forge
Things are not going well but I suspect I know what went wrong. If I am right, this part of the game is very poorly constructed.

I have been all over all passages looking for Dog #2, or #1 reborn ...
nimbus

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 3:25 pm   Subject: Dwarven City_Forge
That sounds reasonable, i will track every hallway to find the dog #2
nimbus

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:04 am   Subject: Dwarven City_Forge
Thanks for the advice, machine will NOT accept a new power stone, just tried it, all that happens is that the grate over the lava pit opens and closes when operating the lever, still stuck
nimbus

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:02 pm   Subject: Dwarven City_Forge
I thought I tried to repower, but will try again, thanks
nimbus

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:38 pm   Subject: Dwarven City_Forge
Well, I am challenged. I got to L8, jumped across the platforms with the devil dog in pursuit, got the dwarf meat and key and got the Dog under the press, smashed him, no recovery there. He doesn't ...
  Topic: LOCKPICK help
nimbus

Replies: 3
Views: 254

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:05 pm   Subject: LOCKPICK help
I tried the tool set early on, never worked, my skill level was probably to low, will try again, thanks
  Topic: LOCKPICK help
nimbus

Replies: 3
Views: 254

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 3:23 am   Subject: LOCKPICK help
I have never been able to find/get a lockpick, killed the Goblin King and everyone else in his city and got all their keys, I think, but none of the keys opens the kings cabinet where the lockpick is ...
  Topic: Navigation
nimbus

Replies: 2
Views: 79

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 3:37 am   Subject: Navigation
PS:, CANT FIND THE MUSHROOM FOREST EITHER, to get the dragon egg, just stupid I suppose, or at least spatially challenged
  Topic: Navigation
nimbus

Views: 79

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 3:33 am   Subject: Navigation
OK, I am ready to go to the Dwarf City and Fprge the ultmate sword EXCEPT I CANT FIND THE %$#@! LEVEL entrance! Is it possible to post a way to find this , please?[/b]
  Topic: one eyed man
nimbus

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 12:09 am   Subject: one eydeman
TANKS!

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next