FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 22 matches
  Topic: Useless skills?
Heldwin

Replies: 16
Views: 643

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 1:38 pm   Subject: Useless skills?
Actually, the Inut's Magic Sword and Bow are "Easter Egg" Items

You cannot Identifie them, but you can wear them anyway.

You need 18 Str to be able to wear the Inut's Magic Sword thought : ...
  Topic: Temple of Akbaa room 28 Help Needed
Heldwin

Replies: 24
Views: 511

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 1:28 pm   Subject: Temple of Akbaa room 28 Help Needed
Yes, I have killed the Lich in the Room 35, but actually I don't really know how I did it myself .... ROFL

I have found nothing on the Lich body then I wanted to kill her again to see if an item wo ...
  Topic: Proof of cult for king
Heldwin

Replies: 11
Views: 206

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 1:18 pm   Subject: Proof of cult for king
Oh, and maybe your inventory was full when the Alchemist gave you the items, and maybe the key has felt on the floor. Look on the floor near him to see if you don't see the key.
Heldwin

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 1:16 pm   Subject: Proof of cult for king
Yes, it is this Room. And the Alchemist gives you the Key of the room with the note.

And Yes, you absolutely need the KeyRing, it allows you to have all the keys in the same inventory slot, and whe ...
  Topic: Teleporter spell help
Heldwin

Replies: 10
Views: 257

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 12:58 pm   Subject: Teleporter spell help
Yeah !!!

I have memorized most of the spells I use the most like fireball, life, bless, ... I find it really fun to cast fast the spells in a fight, without to have to look in my spell book ...
  Topic: Three questions....
Heldwin

Replies: 23
Views: 550

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 12:48 pm   Subject: Three questions....
SPOILER !

Normally, after you get the quest Save Shany, you can open on of the 2 doors that are locked of the house on the right of the Jewel Shop. At the first door, you hear a man telling you to ...
  Topic: Enchant Weapons - Maybe Spoiler
Heldwin

Replies: 35
Views: 1230

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 12:39 pm   Subject: Enchant Weapons - Maybe Spoiler
I have now have enough in my casting skill (at lvl5, 73 with my 2 ring +10% magic) to enchant weapon.

So far, I have found that a weapon can only have 1 enchantement (and 2 with the poison effect). ...
  Topic: Secret Runes - spoiler maybe
Heldwin

Replies: 16
Views: 1020

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 12:22 pm   Subject: Secret Runes - spoiler maybe
It seems that POM gives you the Inut's Magic Sword, and SAM gives you the Inut's Magic Bow
Heldwin

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:59 am   Subject: Proof of cult for king
SPOILER !

Actually, it is the next steps Kayla and Red gave you

You need to find the Journal (Book) of the man that was killed with the ritual in the human castle.

Go in the Library to tal ...
Heldwin

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:46 am   Subject: Enchant Weapons - Maybe Spoiler
I have tried with a Amikar's Rock to get an Unbreakable Sabre, but I got a White Glow.... and it seems I didn't get the Unbreakable option ......
Heldwin

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:43 am   Subject: Enchant Weapons - Maybe Spoiler
I have tried to Enchant a Sabre with a Garlic, Poison Potion, and Bone Powder to improve it and get Dex Bonus, Poison Dmg and Str Bonus.

I got the Poison Dmg (sword turned green and got Poison:4 (w ...
  Topic: What is the flute for?
Heldwin

Replies: 12
Views: 555

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:31 am   Subject: What is the flute for?
Did you kill the troll to get the Flute ?

Because as it sounds, the first troll you meet and that leaves near a teleport is ... Greu

Then, if it is Greu's Flute, I don't think it has any use ...
  Topic: arx fatalis cheats
Heldwin

Replies: 2
Views: 559

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 12:39 am   Subject: arx fatalis cheats
A more easier way is to use the Secret Runes: MAX and POM. You will increase all your stat by a lot and will be strong enough to kill all ennemy fast (I think).

I am not sure how strong you will b ...
  Topic: Underworld Runes????
Heldwin

Replies: 1
Views: 168

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 11:29 pm   Subject: Underworld Runes????
You can find how to draw the letter to cast the Secret Runes here:

http://arx.rpgdot.com/index.php?hsaction=10053&ID=467

All the letters you can use are shown. Look them well, where is the curso ...
  Topic: Dark Age of Camelot - What are your characters?
Heldwin

Views: 327

Post image iconForum: MMORPGs General   Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 10:46 pm   Subject: Dark Age of Camelot - What are your characters?
I am actually waiting that my Games shop finally receive my DAoC: Shroude Island ... sniff

My Chars:

Guinevere Server:
Heldwin : lvl50 Avalonian - Wizard - Ice
Shaolyn : lvl36 Br ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next