FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 39 matches
  Topic: help with dragons plz
dutch311

Replies: 2
Views: 72

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:43 am   Subject: help with dragons plz
You can find the rock dragon if you go where the dragon hunter is, the guy that has a name that starts with a G, gestappo or something. Gorn is also there. You can take Gorn along too. When you sta ...
  Topic: F-Lizard toung Small alien
dutch311

Replies: 9
Views: 122

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:35 am   Subject: F-Lizard toung Small alien
I got over the orc wall without cheating. I thought the sign was pretty funny also
  Topic: wheres the best two-handed weapon in ch 1?
dutch311

Replies: 4
Views: 185

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:39 pm   Subject: wheres the best two-handed weapon in ch 1?
in my opinion i would say that the rough two hander is the best in ch. 1. You can find these on several warrriors, so you can baet them up and use oblivian to get their swords.
  Topic: Any tips on healing?
dutch311

Replies: 13
Views: 163

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:32 pm   Subject: Any tips on healing?
here's a tip for healing: sleep more. Sleeping doesn't hurt. The world is not that big, so you can just run back to a bed and return to fight. This method works for me quite well, i hardly use scro ...
  Topic: should i do this now?
dutch311

Replies: 3
Views: 60

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:29 am   Subject: should i do this now?
really, just with a large fireball. Well, thanks. I have some learning points spared so i'll get a large fireball rune right away.
  Topic: should i do this now?
dutch311

Replies: 3
Views: 60

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 2:37 am   Subject: should i do this now?
i want to go to chapter 4 but i'm uncertain if i'm skilled enough. I'm level 22 or 23 around there and have 80 mana and 70 strength.
  Topic: Start your own guild.
dutch311

Replies: 11
Views: 306

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:24 am   Subject: Start your own guild.
marvin's cheap. Battles between your own guild would be awesome. You could have members in your guild that have their own skills in special abilities which could help your guild out in different way ...
  Topic: all i got is questions????? can u answer them?
dutch311

Replies: 5
Views: 144

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:32 pm   Subject: all i got is questions????? can u answer them?
The leader of the thieves guild is in the tunnel underneath khorinis. It's the woman. And yes, i hate those damn seekers too, just don't get close. I just like to fireball them.
  Topic: need easy money fast!!!
dutch311

Replies: 14
Views: 257

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:30 am   Subject: need easy money fast!!!
Getting easy money is pretty simple. If you've become an apprentice of Bosper (which i recommend) you could get good money for your furs you bring to him. Other ways of getting money is robbing peop ...
  Topic: the seeker's quest
dutch311

Views: 192

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:45 pm   Subject: the seeker's quest
thanks for the info.
  Topic: the seeker's quest
dutch311

Views: 192

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:21 pm   Subject: the seeker's quest
i can't find bromo or bromon, i don't quite remember what his name is.
can anyone tell me where he is.

and also, can somebody give me some clues on who is the guy selling illegal mine shares.
  Topic: entering chapter 3
dutch311

Replies: 2
Views: 38

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:31 am   Subject: entering chapter 3
I was wondering what would be a good level to enter chapter 3 in. I'm level 19 right now.
  Topic: why can't i...
dutch311

Views: 183

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:37 pm   Subject: why can't i...
oh, ok. Thanks for the info.
dutch311

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:55 pm   Subject: why can't i...
sorry for not being specific, but i can pick up everything from the corpse like cheese, their runes, herbs, just not the swords or other weapons. Everything else works just fine.
dutch311

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 7:17 pm   Subject: why can't i...
i can't pick up weapons from dead bodies, like the two dead paladins at the gate of the VoM for example.

someone help please.

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next