FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 774 matches
  Topic: New E3 video
titus

Replies: 1
Views: 164

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:10 pm   Subject: New E3 video
I just saw the new E3 video and it was all nice. Even sawa few scenes with the nameless hero.
He is different from what we are used too, but he doesn't look that blocky anymore. itisn't really the sa ...
  Topic: orcs have oreweapons in G3?
titus

Replies: 13
Views: 402

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:34 pm   Subject: orcs have oreweapons in G3?
well on the screenshot it didn't look like a normal ore weapon but it had the blueish shine of the weapon that you use in G1 and sharge with the oremound that was what amazed me, not a s ...
  Topic: orcs have oreweapons in G3?
titus

Replies: 13
Views: 402

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:28 pm   Subject: orcs have oreweapons in G3?
In one of the new screenshots I saw a orc guarding an entrance of a builidng. He seemed to be holding a halberd or some sort, but the lemmet was blue. What reminds me of ore-weapons? anyone any though ...
  Topic: Divine Divinity 2?
titus

Replies: 5
Views: 270

Post image iconForum: Divinity & Beyond Divinity   Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:47 pm   Subject: Divine Divinity 2?
so was it an add-on? because I remember playing a demo of it?? was it a stand alone than? please inform me I would like to know more about it
  Topic: Divine Divinity 2?
titus

Views: 270

Post image iconForum: Divinity & Beyond Divinity   Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:52 pm   Subject: Divine Divinity 2?
isn't beyond devinity = devine divinity2 ?
  Topic: party size
titus

Replies: 2
Views: 129

Post image iconForum: Knights of the Old Republic   Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:54 pm   Subject: party size
I am in the beginning of thegame, well I just met my first rancor and I was wondering: will you ever be able to take more than 2 people at the same time in your party? if so how can you increase your ...
  Topic: how to get in the diseased area of the poor quarter?
titus

Views: 144

Post image iconForum: Divinity & Beyond Divinity   Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:38 pm   Subject: how to get in the diseased area of the poor quarter?
well that is the question, the gate is locked, dr elrath is exposed, is there anything I need to do before I can get in? because I want to get rid of the 2 potions. Is there maybe an other way in and ...
  Topic: merchant library
titus

Replies: 0
Views: 107

Post image iconForum: Divinity & Beyond Divinity   Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:26 pm   Subject: merchant library
just a little question: in the basement of the library of the merchantguild house I found 2 books: vol1 and 3 of how to become a good merchandiser and it says: if I read the 3 books who knows what I'l ...
  Topic: a few questions?
titus

Views: 99

Post image iconForum: Divinity & Beyond Divinity   Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:53 pm   Subject: a few questions?
1: does the sewer on the market square in rivertown leads to somewhere?
2: how high do your lockpicking skills need to be able to fight the vampire in the dark cave?
3:do you need to free Zandalor f ...
  Topic: First ingame screenshot looks awesome
titus

Replies: 28
Views: 1036

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:48 pm   Subject: First ingame screenshot looks awesome
Oh I just can't wait to play a demo of G3.Atleast as my pc let's me, and if he is not to weak to run it, the getting older thing
titus

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:06 pm   Subject: First ingame screenshot looks awesome
Those screenshots do look good, I find it funny: someone who looks like a merc just a few feet away from an orc, and nothing is wrong.
I do have to admit that that bar keeps popping in my eye, can't ...
titus

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:19 pm   Subject: First ingame screenshot looks awesome
that could be a hugh improvement. Haven't any of you ever had the problem with taking the wrong spell, or your crosbow instead of your sword with being fast? althoug the changingmoves where cool, so I ...
titus

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:01 am   Subject: First ingame screenshot looks awesome
that bar seems strange to me too, but I think it is a kind of bar where you just choose your weapon. or so it seems to me
but those orcs: they look great and look at there weapon? looks kindalike the ...
  Topic: What Kind of RPGer Are You?
titus

Replies: 15
Views: 440

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:36 pm   Subject: What Kind of RPGer Are You?
Addict - You may even carry some dice in your pocket when you go out, in case someone wants to play a game

hehehe didn't expect anything else, but although the most questions were about real life r ...
  Topic: Can't stay logged in
titus

Views: 171

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:07 pm   Subject: Can't stay logged in
I have cookies enabled, but the same problem, it can't be of being inactive, have been inactive for quiet some time, but the last month I have been quite active again

Page 1 of 52 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52  Next