FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 17 matches
  Topic: God damn Trynnies
Dawnblade

Replies: 4
Views: 589

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:30 pm   Subject: God damn Trynnies
Just KILL them...sorry...lame post i know
  Topic: Looking to start U9 remake project...
Dawnblade

Replies: 2
Views: 458

Post image iconForum: Ultima   Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:24 pm   Subject: Looking to start U9 remake project...
Sounds like a good project and i'd luv to be involved but time is not my friend.I could help out with the 3d modeling and music side of things.Ive used 3ds max for bout 4 years and can model quite wel ...
  Topic: Whatever happened to the pressure plate?!
Dawnblade

Replies: 10
Views: 452

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:22 am   Subject: Whatever happened to the pressure plate?!
Yes, it's Eye of the beholder 1..they've done a great job too..puzzles, pressure plates, monsters, henchmen, story all excellent.
There are a couple of versions on NWVault..I'm playing the latest Ric ...
  Topic: Whatever happened to the pressure plate?!
Dawnblade

Replies: 10
Views: 452

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:40 am   Subject: Whatever happened to the pressure plate?!
Wow.they remade eye of the beholder.is it number 1 or 2.Part 2 is still one of the best rpg's ive ever played.A bards tale had sum awesome spinners and pressure plates aswell..the neverending passage' ...
  Topic: Propylon Indexs
Dawnblade

Replies: 6
Views: 436

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:41 am   Subject: Propylon Indexs
Ive been looking for these things for ages.i have found 5 Propylon Indexs but cant find the rest.has anyone got the locations for these?
  Topic: Dungeon Lords (PC, Single-Player RPG)
Dawnblade

Replies: 38
Views: 9305

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:30 am   Subject: Dungeon Lords (PC, Single-Player RPG)
Well ive just finished the demo and have a few probs with it.....

1.It is just hack n slash but done pretty well
2.didnt seem to keep me intrested to long
3.massive levels just full of shit

On ...
  Topic: What makes a Great RPG ??
Dawnblade

Replies: 16
Views: 1273

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:50 am   Subject: What makes a Great RPG ??
Im for the story aswell but i have to say that i like whole party rpg's and not the single player 1's.I love party building like in wizardry 8.There is so many options which i find makes the game a be ...
  Topic: Whats your favorite game?
Dawnblade

Replies: 42
Views: 6307

Post image iconForum: Adventure Games   Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:03 am   Subject: Whats your favorite game?
1.Maniac Mansion
2.The Longest Journey
3.Another World
4.Future Wars
5.Loom
6.Keef The Theif

(Flicking through my old amiga collection)

Some of the best games ive ever played.
They just ...
  Topic: Is there a Gothic 3???
Dawnblade

Replies: 15
Views: 1094

Post image iconForum: Gothic 3 General   Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:54 am   Subject: Is there a Gothic 3???
Overlooking our 6 Gothic forums is quite an achievement.

Topic: New here and loving it
Dawnblade

Replies: 14
Views: 311

Post image iconForum: Absolutely Off Topic   Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:16 am   Subject: New here and loving it
Hi.Just found this site the other week.Just like to say that this is the best rpg site i have ever found.Everything is great from the news to the forums.Well done.
  Topic: Sad news: Troika games is shutting its doors.....
Dawnblade

Replies: 12
Views: 771

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:26 am   Subject: Sad news: Troika games is shutting its doors.....
I brought 2.Temple of elemental evil and Bloodlines.What a shame.Temple was 1 of the best rpg's i hav played in ages.I hope the staff go out and form a new company or something.They will b missed :cr ...
  Topic: your top ten favorite games list
Dawnblade

Replies: 42
Views: 2740

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:32 am   Subject: your top ten favorite games list
I wish this was the top 100 but 10 will hav to do

1.Wizardry 8
2.Populous-The Beginning
3.Eye of the beholder 2
4.Curse of the azura bonds
5.Unreal tournament 2004
6.Amberstar and Ambermoon
7 ...
  Topic: What is your favorite boss?
Dawnblade

Replies: 12
Views: 407

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:10 am   Subject: What is your favorite boss?
That damn boss from xenogears has to be the hardest boss ever.Took me about 4 months to beat him...........Loved the game but will never go back and play it cos of him
  Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic 4: Winds of War (PC, Single- &am
Dawnblade

Replies: 4
Views: 2223

Post image iconForum: Games Comments   Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:03 am   Subject: Heroes of Might & Magic 4: Winds of War (PC, Single- &am
One of the best games i have ever played.Just reinstalled it again.Downloaded about 400 new maps so a hell of alot more playing
  Topic: Computer Vs Console
Dawnblade

Replies: 8
Views: 329

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:12 am   Subject: Computer Vs Console
My consoles gather dust in the corner since i got into pc's.Pc's can do everything better and when u finished there is always mods or expansion packs to keep the game going.I hav my main pc hooked up ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next