FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 13 matches
  Topic: Gosh Darn Slaves and their Hunters
Black Omega

Replies: 0
Views: 112

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:09 pm   Subject: Gosh Darn Slaves and their Hunters
Does anyone know how to kill the slave hunters in Ald Veloth? I can't, even though they attack me first, and people see it, I get a bounty. I can't even Chameleon 100% and sneak to kill them. Nor can ...
  Topic: Cromanin - simple question
Black Omega

Replies: 26
Views: 308

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu May 23, 2002 12:08 am   Subject: Cromanin - simple question
Why use a weapon or magic? I just punch every animal I see, it's rewarding.
  Topic: Cromainion?
Black Omega

Replies: 3
Views: 81

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed May 22, 2002 11:42 pm   Subject: Cromainion?
I need help on the location of the cromanion book two. I have searched every tower exept the old camp tower Can anybody help me?
  Topic: I have a question
Black Omega

Replies: 2
Views: 36

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat May 11, 2002 4:20 pm   Subject: I have a question
how do i get a new aviator picture.
  Topic: Bow of Burining.
Black Omega

Replies: 4
Views: 92

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat May 11, 2002 4:12 pm   Subject: Bow of Burining.
I don't know what you're talking about, YOU FOUND IT, but I'm a merc in ch2., with all the skills at master, and mage level 6, and the legendary Long sword of Burning. and the crossbow of war, and a l ...
  Topic: Cool Peasents
Black Omega

Replies: 2
Views: 59

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat May 11, 2002 4:08 pm   Subject: Cool Peasents
If you insert a NON_1501-1504_Nedlebringer, around a camp fire they are so cool, one just stares at the fire, and if it goes out he puts it back on, one gusts eats all the time, he just gets more food ...
  Topic: Bow of Burining.
Black Omega

Views: 92

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat May 11, 2002 3:55 pm   Subject: Bow of Burining.
I found a Legendary Bow of Burining. It does 250 damage plus 100 fire/mage damage, I found it off someone. But the promblem is I don't have the Legendary Arrows of Burning, does anyone know where to f ...
  Topic: Mud Can be useful
Black Omega

Replies: 6
Views: 194

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri May 10, 2002 1:18 am   Subject: Mud Can be useful
I was a level 50 rogue, and i edited Shart to be brave made him level 49, a Templar, with a demon Bow and a Custodian's Blade, and we went to visit the OC and then I walked past Mud and he said that c ...
  Topic: Would you prefer to be a warrior or a mage?
Black Omega

Replies: 43
Views: 707

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri May 10, 2002 12:46 am   Subject: Would you prefer to be a warrior or a mage?
Well, I first become a warrior from the NC, but then after the 2h and the mine thing I become a mage which I can use the runes to defeat Xardas' fire and ice golems.
  Topic: Which camp is the strongest??
Black Omega

Replies: 154
Views: 2836

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun May 05, 2002 2:57 pm   Subject: Which camp is the strongest??
I think the NC because, i took over a fire mage, got both light and high robe of fire, and the high robe of fire is as weak as the guards' armor, and below the light water robe, and the light fire ro ...
  Topic: I need help...
Black Omega

Views: 69

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri May 03, 2002 9:10 pm   Subject: I need help...
Yes, shrat is, i just gave him more stuff in the late chapters, i know how to use the edit abillities thing, i mean i could kill gomez by changing his flag to 0 instead of 2, but i want to kill him, a ...
  Topic: I need help...
Black Omega

Views: 69

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu May 02, 2002 9:01 pm   Subject: I need help...
[color=blue][/color]
I have beaten gothic 3 times now:D Every time i can't get Xardas to give me the key to the sunken tower, or to kill Gomez. I had 300 strenth, 2h master, a weapon 2h that does 251 ...
  Topic: a few things
Black Omega

Views: 83

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu May 02, 2002 12:11 am   Subject: a few things
[/b] When you join NC, can you visit Gomez' inner place, with the big tower and the weapon store room before the whole NC mine thing. And If you type insert stab, you get a great Staf of Light, good ...

Page 1 of 1