Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 20 matches
  Topic: Help-Morrowind Bloodmoon does not start!
Foxman

Replies: 3
Views: 410

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:16 am   Subject: Help-Morrowind Bloodmoon does not start!
These pop-ups come during the main menu loading, so I cannot even start the new game.
  Topic: Help-Morrowind Bloodmoon does not start!
Foxman

Views: 410

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:03 am   Subject: Help-Morrowind Bloodmoon does not start!
I installed the Bloodmoon to Morrowind and when I start the game the window with the text about some file corruption and if I press yes for continue these kind of windows pop up several times. When I ...
  Topic: Innos shminnos!
Foxman

Replies: 19
Views: 662

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:59 am   Subject: Innos shminnos!
Hey guys, there are no such gods and religion. It is just for the game and the followers of these gods do just the things to make the game more interesting.
If you give no gold for praying then what ...
  Topic: Strenght amulet in addon?
Foxman

Views: 180

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:52 am   Subject: Strenght amulet in addon?
Thank you. I`ll try these.
  Topic: Strenght amulet in addon?
Foxman

Views: 180

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:06 am   Subject: Strenght amulet in addon?
I am looking for the amulet of strenght, that could add 10 (or even better 20) strenght. I have looked fore it, nobody is selling it. Can anyone point where can I get it in addon? I have a belt that a ...
  Topic: Can't learn lockpicking, please help!
Foxman

Replies: 14
Views: 733

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:10 pm   Subject: Can't learn lockpicking, please help!
So I can learn lockpicking in thiefs guild?
  Topic: Can't learn lockpicking, please help!
Foxman

Replies: 14
Views: 733

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:23 am   Subject: Can't learn lockpicking, please help!
I have same problem. No lockpicking and the cests will remain closed to me . After you become a cityzen and havent done the Matteo and Gritta quest, you cannot learn it from noone? So how can I che ...
  Topic: Portrait of Gomez?
Foxman

Replies: 29
Views: 1478

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:46 am   Subject: Portrait of Gomez?
It cannot be long. My bet is less then 10 years. The prision guards armor are still good to use. King Khrobar II had no choice but to traid with former convicts. Xardas was the 13-th mage and had to b ...
  Topic: Problem with the addon install
Foxman

Replies: 11
Views: 424

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:10 am   Subject: Problem with the addon install
It works!!! A thousand thanks to you XPuntar
I`m back in Khorinis. Just wait you dragons, I will get you again!!!
Foxman

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:55 pm   Subject: Problem with the addon install
Daemon tools does the same thing. Is there any way to get a file list from somewhere?
Foxman

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:39 am   Subject: Problem with the addon install
I tryed all things, it just will not work. I have tryed it also in other comps and nothing. Maybe this is a bad CD? My Win xp prof. is not old and I have updated it.
Damn, this is so depressing...... ...
  Topic: Armor and arrow question
Foxman

Replies: 16
Views: 450

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:13 am   Subject: Armor and arrow question
Also make shore that if you fire a bow you need arrows and if you fire a crossbow, you need bolts. You cannot fire bolts with the bow and arrows from the crossbow.
Foxman

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:14 am   Subject: Problem with the addon install
When the install starts, there is some cd check and after that up comes text in german - insert original cd. But I have original cd. There has been same problems for many people as I have read from th ...
Foxman

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:59 am   Subject: Problem with the addon install
So, is there anyone who can help? I really would like to play that addon...
  Topic: Gothic made me hate World of Warcraft
Foxman

Replies: 12
Views: 594

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:50 am   Subject: Gothic made me hate World of Warcraft
When you travel the world of gothic, you are in a different world, the world, where you climb up to a mountain, see the towers of the castle and xsardas in the sunrise, see the village bellow and you ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next