FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 49 matches
  Topic: Deus Ex 2 vs. Deus Ex 1
Moriarty

Replies: 12
Views: 494

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:50 pm   Subject: Deus Ex 2 vs. Deus Ex 1
I voted for 'fairly worst' (fairly worst?) and I think its a no-brainer that DX1 is the better game. DX2 offers a few neat new options and the improved physics/lighting system but the original was al ...
  Topic: DX2: I've played the game (and I think it's pretty good).
Moriarty

Replies: 3
Views: 99

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:51 pm   Subject: DX2: I've played the game (and I think it's pretty good).
You could be right; I can't really argue that there was anything superior about the new game (besides the engine, which is actually kinda cool). However, it would have been difficult to really develo ...
  Topic: DX2: I've played the game (and I think it's pretty good).
Moriarty

Views: 99

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:20 am   Subject: DX2: I've played the game (and I think it's pretty good).
I've played DX2 all the way through once; now I'm going back for round two. It took just over 12 hours of gametime to finish (double that, if you count every time I died and had to go back) and I rea ...
  Topic: DX2:The next stage of human evolution: transhuman & post
Moriarty

Replies: 16
Views: 614

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 7:14 am   Subject: DX2:The next stage of human evolution: transhuman & post
A big part of me is just dying for some kickass nano-tech super powers, however, I'm going to have to side with the templars on this one.

My reasons are not philosophical nor are they theological ...
  Topic: Stuck in the training episode of Deus Ex
Moriarty

Views: 127

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:09 am   Subject: Stuck in the training episode of Deus Ex
I haven't played the training in a few years so I might be wrong but I don't think the robot can completely kill you.
If you just waltz up to the pinpad and lower the bridge you should be able to cra ...
  Topic: GII English version official release date: Q 2/2003
Moriarty

Replies: 342
Views: 15673

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:31 pm   Subject: GII English version official release date: Q 2/2003
I hate to be a downer but my EB retailer in toronto told me that their expected release date is May 12.
  Topic: Swamp camp - What to do next
Moriarty

Replies: 6
Views: 196

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:15 pm   Subject: Swamp camp - What to do next
I actually found that acrobatics was more trouble than it was worth. In a few places the longer jumps came in handy for travelling faster. However, before getting acrobatics I found I could actually ...
  Topic: Swamp camp - What to do next
Moriarty

Replies: 6
Views: 196

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 2:00 am   Subject: Swamp camp - What to do next
When you manage to impress the weed-masher guru he'll give you a sleep scroll. To get started with his quests talk to the weed mashers - not him - and go from there. You can reach the mashers if you ...
  Topic: I made a plugin called Mar Lao (Please read before flaming)
Moriarty

Replies: 35
Views: 1509

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 6:11 pm   Subject: I made a plugin called Mar Lao (Please read before flaming)
No, there's no backstory for the skull except it belongs to Lao's greatest rival (that and I needed a fourth display item). Originally I wanted to have Mar's Tower completely abandoned for centuries. ...
Moriarty

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 2:11 am   Subject: I made a plugin called Mar Lao (Please read before flaming)
Slugworth raises an interesting point, game balance. I tried to set the difficulty of the bosses so high that if you could beat them then you were already in a position to anihalate anything in your ...
  Topic: PLUGIN: mar lao question (spoiler?)
Moriarty

Replies: 5
Views: 149

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 5:48 pm   Subject: PLUGIN: mar lao question (spoiler?)
There are two leads you can follow to find him.
Search his hut or, for the more scenic route, talk to the Gnisis stilt strider guy.
  Topic: mod making questin
Moriarty

Views: 42

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 7:30 pm   Subject: mod making questin
Okay, first thing. Make sure you have created a whole new container.
As to the quantity you can edit it in the object properties box. Just click on the quantity on the left of the object name and ...
Moriarty

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 7:18 pm   Subject: I made a plugin called Mar Lao (Please read before flaming)
Assuming that I didn't screw up when I set up the journal progression you should be able to ask Lao's servants about "help" in finding the killers. You didn't think that wuss Ebeyon could off such a ...
Moriarty

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 2:27 am   Subject: I made a plugin called Mar Lao (Please read before flaming)
Thanks a lot, it's the first mod/plugin I've ever made so I was really nervous when I released it.
As to coolguyclay's question it ends when you've killed the third conspirator and you get a Journal ...
Moriarty

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 3:08 am   Subject: I made a plugin called Mar Lao (Please read before flaming)
There should be an oversized Dwemer Cup on a table. I think the first right from the entrance will take you there.

Page 1 of 4 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next