FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 73 matches
  Topic: NWN: Patch 1.62 Beta 1 Available
Midiboy

Replies: 4
Views: 131

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:46 pm   Subject: NWN: Patch 1.62 Beta 1 Available
Oops! Stupid mp3.com being shut down.

Mine is fixed now too!
  Topic: NWN: Patch 1.62 Beta 1 Available
Midiboy

Views: 131

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:58 pm   Subject: NWN: Patch 1.62 Beta 1 Available
Your link to the patch is bad.
  Topic: I think I solved my crash problems
Midiboy

Replies: 2
Views: 294

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 2:25 pm   Subject: I think I solved my crash problems
Ya, I wonder how many people here may have bad memory and not know it. The memory I had was Spectek memory and according to MEMTEST, the memory towards the upper end (480MB and higher) was bad. I wa ...
  Topic: I think I solved my crash problems
Midiboy

Replies: 2
Views: 294

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:23 pm   Subject: I think I solved my crash problems
Do a search for memtest on the Internet.

I have had two sticks of memory that had bad memory locations on them. I just got a new stick, it tested out perfect, no more Gothic 2 crashes.
  Topic: .hack//Quarantine: First Details
Midiboy

Views: 139

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:11 pm   Subject: .hack//Quarantine: First Details
Well then, it all makes sense now!

Oh well! You aren't missing much by not playing .hack, personally, I find it rather boring. Quite popular amongst the fans though.
  Topic: .hack//Quarantine: First Details
Midiboy

Views: 139

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:53 pm   Subject: .hack//Quarantine: First Details
Have you not heard of .hack yet? They are all simulated MMORPG games. That's the whole point of the game.
  Topic: Finished the main quest?
Midiboy

Replies: 15
Views: 292

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 9:41 pm   Subject: Finished the main quest?
Hmm...I don't wanna comment more as I don't wanna spoil it, but if you find the right weapons, there isn't much that can kill you.

I can take down a Golden Saint in one or two swings. I have a swo ...
Midiboy

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 7:11 pm   Subject: Finished the main quest?
He is very easy to kill.
Midiboy

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 5:00 pm   Subject: Finished the main quest?
I was level 15. And no, I did not cheat.
  Topic: NPC Health Bar, what do you think?
Midiboy

Views: 314

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 4:15 pm   Subject: NPC Health Bar, what do you think?
Did ya see the new patch? Get it. Official. From www.morrowind.com
  Topic: Creeped Out!!!
Midiboy

Replies: 8
Views: 231

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 4:08 pm   Subject: Creeped Out!!!
Yes, I posted about the guy with the $9000 bank roll about a month ago...the only problem with him is that he doesn't buy items at their full value...in fact, he is quite the cheapskate.
  Topic: After giving the Game more consideration...
Midiboy

Replies: 22
Views: 567

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 4:25 pm   Subject: After giving the Game more consideration...
If you are talking about barrels floating in the water, it is totally possible in the editor. My friend is making a mod that includes them.
  Topic: How to find Dagoth Ur?!!!!
Midiboy

Replies: 8
Views: 125

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 1:06 am   Subject: How to find Dagoth Ur?!!!!
Yup. It's there. You have to walk TOTALLY out of the way if you want to take the path. Levitate. Much quicker.
  Topic: Are you followed during the game?
Midiboy

Replies: 40
Views: 1835

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 1:05 am   Subject: Are you followed during the game?
I posted a reply here, but for some reason it didn't actually make it this far.

You are NOT followed by any invisible people in any part of this game. (With one minor exception at a pond...and you ...
  Topic: official box screenshots. Did they cheat?
Midiboy

Replies: 25
Views: 680

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 3:38 pm   Subject: official box screenshots. Did they cheat?
I doubt they use Photoshop to touch up their screenshops...that would be HIGHLY unethical, and if it were a tv commercial would be highly illegal.

Looking at the pics right now, I can honestly say ...

Page 1 of 5 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next