FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 45 matches
  Topic: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Preview @ Gamesradar
cecirdr

Replies: 12
Views: 949

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:14 pm   Subject: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Preview @ Gamesradar
Thanks for the support gang. I really feel bad that I may choose to not play oblivion. The gaming world appears to be leaving relics like me behind. There's nothing wrong with the types of games be ...
cecirdr

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:40 pm   Subject: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Preview @ Gamesradar
So one roll is removed from the calculation. At what point does removing a dice roll shift a game from being labeled an RPG versus being an action adventure game? Removing that one dice roll means t ...
cecirdr

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:00 am   Subject: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Preview @ Gamesradar
Yeah...I remember that Morrowind's combat had "issues". I also remember that I was pretty bad at it unless I played a tank kind of character. I get too excitable in real time combat and tend to spaz ...
cecirdr

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:03 am   Subject: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Preview @ Gamesradar
Well, this preview along with the other one posted today both stress that oblivion is going to be action based combat, not rolls and statistics. They look like an awesome action adventure...one I won ...
  Topic: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion (Xbox 360) - Preview @ BonusStage
cecirdr

Replies: 2
Views: 186

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:22 pm   Subject: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion (Xbox 360) - Preview @ BonusStage
The preview said that oblivion will do away with rolls for hit or misses in combat. Ummm, I'm not so sure how I feel about that. Morrowind had it's share of problems with combat, but I don't see how ...
  Topic: Grimoire-Beta Test Updates
cecirdr

Replies: 55
Views: 8231

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:15 pm   Subject: Grimoire-Beta Test Updates
Excellent news! Though writing the manual is a large task in an of itself. But it's starting to look like Grimore will get released soon.
  Topic: what r u playing right NOW?
cecirdr

Replies: 561
Views: 16917

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:32 am   Subject: what r u playing right NOW?
Right now...Might and Magic 7. After that, probably Wizardry 8. ...unless dungeon siege II gets reviewed and is found to actually contain a story. Then I'll try it out after I finish MM7.

Ceci
  Topic: What is the 1st RPG game you've ever played?
cecirdr

Replies: 65
Views: 2903

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:09 am   Subject: What is the 1st RPG game you've ever played?
Lessee...first ever game was Zork on a commodore 64 (or was it the Vic 20?) My first ever RPG was probably one of the Xeen (might and magic) games that came out for the Sega Genesis. ...clouds of xe ...
cecirdr

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:59 am   Subject: Grimoire-Beta Test Updates
http://home.comcast.net/~sucherva/wizfast.exe

You can always find it on my website. Wizfast has a permanent home there. Why we don't host it here on RPGDot, I'll never know.

Much thanks. I just ...
cecirdr

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:54 am   Subject: Grimoire-Beta Test Updates
And here, ladies and gentlemen, is a prime example of a violation of our forum rules. This is the sort of thing that will get you banned. So, before you hit that submit button, think about whether or ...
  Topic: Grimoire Beta Begins
cecirdr

Replies: 82
Views: 8788

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:02 pm   Subject: Grimoire Beta Begins
love Might and Magic 6,7 and Jeff Vogel is my hero! I've liked all his games except for the historical one.

That's Nethergate right? I remember playing that one. I liked it though...but not as ...
cecirdr

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:31 am   Subject: Re: No Excuses: From Soulknight
That excuse may have been valid 10 or maybe even 5yrs ago. But there's no real reason why gamers can't have it ALL now. In-depth character customerization, deep story line, over a hundred different ...
cecirdr

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:29 pm   Subject: Sounding interesting
Hmmmm, this is sounding interesting. Oddly enough (based on my earlier postings) I loved the might and magic series (especially 6 and 7). Maybe I should reload one of those to play on while I wait ...
cecirdr

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:06 am   Subject: Surprised you even remembered me
Hey cecirdr! Long time, no see.
You might want to chat with some of the folks that are beta testing the game. They can probably give you some insights into the story. Check this thread

Yeah, ...
cecirdr

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:55 pm   Subject: Is there a story in this game?
I've been waiting for grimore for a long time....but sometimes I wonder whether I'll be able to tolerate it. To me, an RPG is about playing a character in a story. If Grimore has a story, it's likel ...

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next