RPGDot Network    

Fallout: The Brotherhood of Steel (Xbox)
Display full image
Pic of the moment
More
pics from the gallery

Site Navigation

Main
   News
   Forums

Games
   Games Database
   Top 100
   Release List
   Support Files

Features
   Reviews
   Previews
   Interviews
   Editorials
   Diaries
   Misc

Download
   Gallery
   Music
   Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 16 matches
  Topic: !!!NOTR 4 Christmas!!!
c0br@

Replies: 37
Views: 2379

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:16 pm   Subject: !!!NOTR 4 Christmas!!!
I hope they bring out notr eventually. because I'de like to be 'up to date' with the story when G3 comes out. Is there a site with the complete story of notr in english?
A wise man once said : " Be ...
  Topic: just a question
c0br@

Replies: 3
Views: 120

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:20 pm   Subject: just a question
i'm so smart
  Topic: just a question
c0br@

Views: 120

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:54 am   Subject: just a question
hey
it seems like they aren't going to make the release date 26/08/03
but my question is:
wouldn't they first update the gothic2 site with a notr section????? before publishing the game?
  Topic: We must do something about addon but what??
c0br@

Replies: 55
Views: 1143

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:16 pm   Subject: We must do something about addon but what??
patriot it is allready done , everything we could do was the subtitles for it and that was allready the biggest step there was made ,
In my opinion jowood is already to late to bring out the addon i ...
  Topic: How to use winches?
c0br@

Replies: 21
Views: 248

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:12 pm   Subject: How to use winches?
you posted in the wrong forum!
anyway you just stand next to them and press control (or other action button)
and then it will work
c0br@

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:34 am   Subject: We must do something about addon but what??
07/07/04 does that mean Belgium to or just the uk releas in the uk, else I could just buy the german addon, my only problem is that I cant pay via the internet so I hope the addon will be available ev ...
c0br@

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 12:00 pm   Subject: We must do something about addon but what??
i must agree with jackie, but my patience is not unlimited.
I'll wait another month and if there is no news by then, i'll buy the german addon.
But I played the demo of G2 in german and I must say w ...
  Topic: If only the real world were like Gothic... or maybe not??
c0br@

Replies: 39
Views: 595

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 3:02 pm   Subject: If only the real world were like Gothic... or maybe not??
when you're in a restaurant and you pull your knife to eat, everybody will attack you within a few seconds.
  Topic: Resting
c0br@

Replies: 22
Views: 394

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:09 pm   Subject: Resting
well there are aloth of mushrooms, healt plants,.... so there is no need to rest to regenerate yourself
c0br@

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:00 pm   Subject: We must do something about addon but what??
i think it just might be around the same date as the release in Poland
see SEMI OFFICIAL INFO:
The Polish release date through CD Project is 07/15/04! The game will most likely be in Polish.
This i ...
  Topic: Resting
c0br@

Replies: 22
Views: 394

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:57 am   Subject: Resting
I dont like your tone mister, there are beds enough, even in the wilderness, look into caves, houses,...
c0br@

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:45 am   Subject: We must do something about addon but what??
post from gothicbarracks:
At first i have learn from my uncle who lives in germany and he is close to things. He said to me that gothic2 night of raven, probably will be released inside the summer.
  Topic: Dragons Are Cool!!!!!
c0br@

Replies: 9
Views: 352

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 7:01 pm   Subject: Dragons Are Cool!!!!!
hello,
i did the same thing but with the fire dragon, its fun!!!!!
But i found a way to "fly" but its the same key as when you'r dead and you press one of the F keys dont know which one a ...
  Topic: the night of the raven????
c0br@

Views: 237

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 12:13 pm   Subject: the night of the raven????
hey,
I just wanted to know if somebody knew (i'm belgian ) when the night of the raven will be released (english version) or are they planning not to relaese it in english???
Plz keep me inf ...
  Topic: pyrocar---->bugggg??? need help plz!!!!
c0br@

Replies: 6
Views: 233

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 9:08 am   Subject: pyrocar---->bugggg??? need help plz!!!!
thx it worked.
but i had to walk there and it took me a while .
Very stupid question of me, ,
i just had to talk to xardas again, he give me the key.
But with a mage, you dont have to ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next