FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 26 matches
  Topic: THIS GAME IS NICE BUT HAS SOME SERIOUS ISSUES :(
Somnus

Replies: 39
Views: 961

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu May 09, 2002 9:13 pm   Subject: Getting poor fps?
People.... many many many many people with the same system setups (and some with lower specs) as those who are experiencing low fps can play this game completely smoothly.

On a 1.3ghz Duron with 40 ...
  Topic: The Best Soul To Trap
Somnus

Replies: 13
Views: 1037

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu May 09, 2002 7:11 pm   Subject: Not too sure...
Not to sure about the best soul from Daggerfall, was either the Ancient Lich or a Daedra Lord (the ones that laugh a lot, even when they're just about to die). Not sure Daedra Lords even exist in Morr ...
  Topic: What's Right with Morrowind
Somnus

Replies: 9
Views: 241

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu May 09, 2002 7:05 pm   Subject: Good job
Aye, nice post.
Hopfully, it will stay a flame free thread. Nice to see someone who isn't moaning. Welcome to the forums.

Somnus
  Topic: How to tell how a battle is going?
Somnus

Views: 1247

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 08, 2002 9:44 pm   Subject: How to tell how a battle is going?
Feel free to censor any of that if need be.

Somnus
  Topic: Random quests?
Somnus

Replies: 6
Views: 172

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 08, 2002 9:42 pm   Subject: /agree
Aye, according to the developer Q&A's there is *no* randomly generated content in the game.

Somnus
Somnus

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 08, 2002 9:24 pm   Subject: Ok...
Come on for f*ck's sake. Now I'm getting pissed.
This thread is dead, you're just coming out with the same shite that has already been said 3 or 4 times previously. You want me to suggest another gam ...
  Topic: Great RPG but very bad 3DEngine
Somnus

Replies: 52
Views: 1349

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 08, 2002 3:21 pm   Subject: Eh?
Eh? Same engine as DAoC and Asheron's call/Everquest?
Alas, no. The MW engine is built around it's own engine, which is the TES editor... They developed the editor, then wrote the game with it.

As ...
  Topic: What ultimate name is your favorite?
Somnus

Replies: 19
Views: 285

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 08, 2002 1:15 pm   Subject: Names...
I've been Somnus for a long long time, but was Ripptorn originally.
In EQ, i played a 60 grave lord going by the name Somnus Shadowstalker, then Somnus Rakshasa. Also had a lvl 60 Assassin going by t ...
Somnus

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 08, 2002 10:49 am   Subject: Here we go...
/agree Shifter

Let's all just agree to disagree.
Some prefer life on the edge with no healthbar, others prefer to know their opponent's exact condition. Chances are, if you played Daggerfall, you ...
Somnus

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 9:05 pm   Subject: Bah
The gayest thing I've heard are the words in your messages Hyperion, don't get nasty in the forums please.

Watch boxing, ever seen a heavily bleeding man just *never* go down, and even ends up winn ...
Somnus

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 7:57 pm   Subject: Well...
The 'no healthbar' system worked very well in Daggerfall, it just takes some getting used to. As knowledge of the npcs increase, you'll find out what gives you a hiding and what can be killed easily. ...
  Topic: Questions, questions, questions...
Somnus

Replies: 2
Views: 111

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 2:58 pm   Subject: Answers, answers answers!
-You hit it on the head there, the accuracy with the bow is almost completely dependant on your Marksman skill. In a d&d vain, the computer 'rolls' to see if you hit your target, if you win the roll ( ...
  Topic: US version in Europe: May 8th
Somnus

Replies: 20
Views: 385

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon May 06, 2002 1:32 pm   Subject: Maybe not....
Well, considering the 8th is in 2 days, Ubisoft still hasn't said anything, all the online stores here in the UK still have dates anywhere between the 17th and the 31st. It doesn't look much like it's ...
  Topic: Combat...am I missing something?
Somnus

Replies: 16
Views: 616

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun May 05, 2002 9:23 pm   Subject: Nasty
I have to admit, it's very dodgy. I'm so used to EQ that the idea of not knowing how close they are to death is a bit worrying. But like the guy/girl above said, it worked in Daggerfall. It'll just ta ...
  Topic: Anybody wanna see pics of my Vampire? :)
Somnus

Replies: 20
Views: 1920

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun May 05, 2002 9:15 pm   Subject: Nice
Thanks for the piccies bud

Somnus

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next