FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 4 matches
  Topic: Dungeon Lords heads straight to v1.3
akko

Replies: 2
Views: 378

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:08 am   Subject: Dungeon Lords heads straight to v1.3
The joke goes on...
  Topic: Almost zero female characters
akko

Replies: 27
Views: 894

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:38 am   Subject: Almost zero female characters
women could be best priest, or magician, or alchemist... A bit more cerebral than the men... Or thief too...
It's true that most of women in Gothic 2 stand behind the table...
A very germanic point ...
  Topic: Need advice with character creation!
akko

Replies: 10
Views: 361

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 2:33 pm   Subject: Need advice with character creation!
i grow up a mage to. For the moment, i'm still guildless, just hunt and make xp.
I think the best for a mage, adding for magc power, is a high dexterity and one hand. Then you can use a rapiere or a ...
  Topic: where is the boster's bow?
akko

Replies: 8
Views: 345

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 2:25 pm   Subject: where is the boster's bow?
the bow is in a room full of rats near the entrance of the thieves guild.
I don't think you can become thorben's apprentice. He's only able to learn you picklocks

Page 1 of 1