FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 13 matches
  Topic: Petition for publisher to release Gothic 2
Rice Lord

Replies: 56
Views: 1678

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:14 pm   Subject: Petition for publisher to release Gothic 2
hmmm...hope this works

Deva
Romania
  Topic: a few qustion bout some things in gothic
Rice Lord

Replies: 9
Views: 327

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 8:48 pm   Subject: a few qustion bout some things in gothic
and in the old camp the guy by the arena says theres a figth in a few days .. when is a few days ? in all the time i've been playing i've never seen the figth .. only the once i've started my self
I ...
  Topic: Renewable Resources?
Rice Lord

Replies: 9
Views: 214

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 8:34 pm   Subject: Renewable Resources?
But I don't want to go travelling yet. I would rather build up some stats. However, I'm finding it hard to find scavengers or molerats now and they are just about the only things I can kill

?? I re ...
  Topic: "The 4 imortals"
Rice Lord

Replies: 15
Views: 269

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 9:09 pm   Subject: "The 4 imortals"
I think that Lester becoming evil is a good posibility...Gothic is always full of surprizes(remember the Old camp)...
You never know who might stab you in the back..he has a lot of reasons to become ...
  Topic: ENGLISH Release - Better News
Rice Lord

Replies: 30
Views: 1479

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 8:26 pm   Subject: ENGLISH Release - Better News
Thats what we were saying. The release date is May. Thats in Q2. Thats not far off

On Amazon.com it sayz 17 April....I don't think it's gonna be released then...at this point even May sounds GREAT ...
  Topic: "The 4 imortals"
Rice Lord

Replies: 15
Views: 269

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 8:12 pm   Subject: "The 4 imortals"

why no one picks lester he was pretty cool also
I think that Lester is becoming bad...he acted suspiciosly after u talked 2 him about the meating...I think that the power of ruling the colony will ...
  Topic: Help with Brotherhood(Sect Camp, Swamp Camp)
Rice Lord

Replies: 10
Views: 213

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 9:35 pm   Subject: Help with Brotherhood(Sect Camp, Swamp Camp)
ok Thanks Rice Lord ... nice I just got done killing you in the game ...

eh...I don't mind...
...u can buy your first armor (novice loincloaf) from the guard at the gate (500 ore)..
..u get th ...
  Topic: Help with Brotherhood(Sect Camp, Swamp Camp)
Rice Lord

Replies: 10
Views: 213

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 9:08 pm   Subject: Help with Brotherhood(Sect Camp, Swamp Camp)
1)You can sleep in the hut under Cor Kaloms laboratory..near the guy that smokes weed day and night (Harad I think...or something like that)..
2)"There's Fortuno!"(under Cor Kaloms Lab) he trades in ...
  Topic: Which faction will you choose?
Rice Lord

Replies: 110
Views: 3733

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 8:43 pm   Subject: Which faction will you choose?
I haven't played Gothic in a long time,but this weapon really looks like Uriziel...here's the pic I was talking about:
http://www.gamescreenshots.com/fullpic.asp?category=pc&pic_id=104641&game_id=800 ...
  Topic: Which faction will you choose?
Rice Lord

Replies: 110
Views: 3733

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 8:18 pm   Subject: Which faction will you choose?
I have a pic from Gothic II and the weapon u have equiped is Uriziel...I think it's in there but I dunno if it's the best one in the game...
...oh,I forgot ,I'm gonna be a Dragon Hunter(sounds cool)
  Topic: Lost Interest
Rice Lord

Replies: 43
Views: 1653

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 8:20 pm   Subject: Lost Interest
Actualy that release date (2nd May) is for the UK,for the USA it is 14th April..
I'm gonna wait until 14th April but if they delay it one more time I'm not gonna buy this game....I already have a bad ...
  Topic: Lost Interest
Rice Lord

Replies: 43
Views: 1653

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 8:25 pm   Subject: Lost Interest
U guys have a point...
...I replayed Gothic (I) just to remember the story more clearely ,so I could
play Gothic II (wich I tought would be released in February)..but when they anounced the english ...
  Topic: Need more strength
Rice Lord

Replies: 11
Views: 664

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 8:26 pm   Subject: Need more strength
Am I to believe that the strenght/dexterety bug is gone ...
That Bug was GREAT!...you would take a ring (or neklace) wich had a strenght/dexterity bonus and put it on and take it of over and over ...

Page 1 of 1