FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 15 matches
  Topic: mehrune's razor???
kamenjar

Replies: 4
Views: 141

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:01 pm   Subject: Try bound dagger
I would suggest bound dagger as a main assasin weapon (I use it a lot) and there are 3 thingsyou can do:
1) I think the weapons that can cast bound dagger when used are quite common (they are Fiend's ...
  Topic: Ring in pond
kamenjar

Replies: 12
Views: 511

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 7:09 pm   Subject: Ring in pond
The ring looks like a black circle. Try using hight eye or light spell. Or search at noon.

If you you just give up and never fight the "invisible guy", you will never get amulet of shadows (he is w ...
  Topic: Pilgrim's Path
kamenjar

Replies: 5
Views: 163

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 6:17 pm   Subject: Pilgrim's Path
You will need to drown in the water! Read the darn shrine!

Thent that blocked "window" will open. That's where you talk to Mr. Dremora Servant and give him the longsword.

You should get ...
  Topic: Who Trains Upper Level Enchant?
kamenjar

Replies: 7
Views: 225

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:49 pm   Subject: Who Trains Upper Level Enchant?
I don't think you will need to train your enchant skill in order to succeed. I have enchant at 60 and I was able to enchant (i think) 120 enchant points ring with constant:
Regen Fatigue 5 pts
Night ...
  Topic: Fix for boots of blinding speed
kamenjar

Replies: 11
Views: 692

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 8:10 pm   Subject: Fix for boots of blinding speed
The woman with the boots should be on the road that heads northwest and then straight north maybe to AldRuhn. I just followid the road.. I think I found the naked nord asking to return his clothes (I ...
  Topic: Shoes of St. Rilms
kamenjar

Replies: 10
Views: 349

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 7:28 pm   Subject: Shoes of St. Rilms
I dunno about the level or ability to speak to them since I could only speak with Azura... But one thing I do know -- Speak with Azura (Azura's shrine on your map) if you want Azura's Star
  Topic: Hortator of House Redoran
kamenjar

Replies: 4
Views: 166

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 6:59 pm   Subject: Hortator of House Redoran
There should be a cheat command a command to resurrect someone. I am not sure if it will hellp.
  Topic: Biggest cons of Morrowind
kamenjar

Replies: 26
Views: 926

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu May 23, 2002 7:20 pm   Subject: Biggest cons of Morrowind
Yes but I wanted to be a harcore mage with HighElf magicka must-have x1.5 and major elemental and magicka drawbacks, but I DID want to get Lady birthsign's +25 Endurance, because I used no skills to b ...
  Topic: Unnarmed Fighting
kamenjar

Replies: 53
Views: 1205

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu May 23, 2002 7:06 pm   Subject: Unnarmed Fighting
I thought that hand-tohand had a purpose -- TO KNOCK SOMEONE DOWN -- And that is what is supposed to be!

Here is a simple scenario in which I used it... NPC John Doe had "Item X" on him that I need ...
  Topic: how far do you roleplay?
kamenjar

Replies: 71
Views: 1746

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu May 23, 2002 6:16 pm   Subject: how far do you roleplay?
Hmm as far as "Roleplay"... I switched from a pure mage to a Mage-Assasin/Thief (Illusionist) just beacause unarmored and destruction sucked even though I had cool AC unarmored.

As far as looks.. ...
  Topic: Sexual Bias?
kamenjar

Replies: 25
Views: 1401

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu May 23, 2002 3:53 pm   Subject: Sexual Bias?
Yah I am male High Elf and She directed me to someone...
And who was it that I was supposed to visit btw? And what was her (quest giver) name? The journal sux btw and I did remember that I should vis ...
  Topic: Chimarvamidium
kamenjar

Replies: 6
Views: 204

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu May 23, 2002 12:40 am   Subject: Chimarvamidium
Talk to the guild guide (teleporter) on top of Ald'Ruhn Mages guild (or any other guide in other cities) and get to Vivec Guild of Mages (Foreign Quarter Plaza btw).

FYI the book comes from one of ...
  Topic: Stealth
kamenjar

Replies: 9
Views: 271

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu May 23, 2002 12:19 am   Subject: Stealth
Question: what's the backstab multiplier? I do it a lot but I just don't know how much actual damage does it deal.

In-Reply -- Tips:
Use chameleon spell or enchanted item. It helps your sneak A LO ...
  Topic: Where's the big money in this game?
kamenjar

Replies: 32
Views: 1008

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed May 22, 2002 11:53 pm   Subject: Where's the big money in this game?
BTW... You don't have to rest outside in Caldera. You can just click "Wait" and wait for 24 hours right in front of "Mr. Creeper".

And Alchemy is straight way of making money (unless you consider c ...
  Topic: Where's the big money in this game?
kamenjar

Replies: 32
Views: 1008

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed May 22, 2002 11:34 pm   Subject: Where's the big money in this game?
The real oney for me comes with Alchemy (YES THERE IS MONEY FOR MAGES!) so that I never care about money any more. It just requires a bit of work.

When I walk around I buy ingredients that cost 1 s ...

Page 1 of 1