|The notes for the latest Blight shard patch are available at the official Horizons site.|
The following additions, changes and fixes are being applied to Blight on Friday, January 13, 2006:
While little is known about the Festival Treants, their affinity for gift giving has overshadowed their mysterious arrival. Now that the Winter Festival is drawing to a close, people have begun to wonder what will become of their generous new friends. Not everyone is curious however, as they already know what effects this time of year have on the spirits of the Treants.....
* Reklar's Winds of Fury is now removable and will no longer be affected by Detoxify.
* Beginner Essence Construction Sphere added to Enchanter trainers.
* Quest “Dragon: Gain the power of the Draining Strike” now expects 10 Cedar or Massive Cedar Treants instead of 20.
* Purple Necroflies should now be more social and aggressive.
* Darsenia, a Satyr Druid, has arrived in Mahagra and is studying the emergence of Blighted Festival Treants.
* Professor Ferdo Roonwinkle in New Rachival has begun a new line of research and now carries a set of formula for sale.