A fantasy RPG from well known German developer Ascaron.
Characters: Sacred lets you choose from three male or three female characters (Elf, Dark Elf, Mage, Gladiator, Seraphim or Vampire).
The game is set in the kingdom of "Ancaria" which is subdivided into 16 distinct regions.
Story: The evil and treacherous mage "Shaddar" was banned for his evil deeds from his tower in the remote southern wastelands ages ago.
Many years later, he's ready to summon the "Demon of Darkness" to avenge this dishonor. The demon would make him even more powerful by giving him control over the powers of the Undead.
However, something goes wrong during the conjuration ceremony...
- 30 story and 200 side quests
- You can freely roam around approximately 70% of the game world from the beginning. Only the remaining 30% need to be unlocked by story events
- 20 distinct regions (Forests, Deserts, Dungeons, Glaciers etc.)
- Six totally different characters. Seraphim and Vampire will be a nice challenge for advanced role-players due to their special treats and abilities
- Heroes will be able to fight while horse riding
- You can create your own combat combos
- You can import characters into a new game or into the next difficulty level
- Multiplayer via LAN or Internet for up to 16 players