We just received this following press release from Mayhem (Empire of Magic), announcing their next strategic RPG title Shadow Vault:
Almost two years we have been working on the strategic RPG game Shadow Vault. It takes you to an enjoyable surrounding of a nuclear war, fighting your own ancestors with large-scale strategic and genetic possibilities.
The sky is blackened by dark clouds and planet Earth is nearing its sad end. Human, a creature so inventive, has already tried all the possibilities to avoid his doom. Unsuccessfully. Only one way still remains - a time tunnel leading back to the year 1958. Contingent, the new world's government, didn't hesitate and jumps into the tunnel with a great army to fight against their own ancestors. Gain the planet at any cost. The primacy of the contingent's modern units is extensive but the situation changes rapidly and the red sun rises above the planet. Nuclear war is in the air, a war that no-one expected. There is no way back and both sides are forced to continue fighting.
- Turn based strategy that gives the player the possibility to use and improve various special abilities of his units.
- Stylish, "nuclear war in progress" environment.
- Epic story and dynamic storyline that accompanies the player throughout the entire game
- High level Artificial Intelligence
- Intuitive game rules placing emphasis on the strategic experience
- 20 game levels
- 30 units and characters
- 40 different actions that can used during the game
- 36 abilities and character improvements