|The latest patch for Project Entropia, a minor update, apparently adds gnomes to the game which you can use to decorate your virtual living space. Also, the previously-reported Entropian magazine is now available for in-game auction. The patch includes a handful of other fixes and adjustments.
- The Entropian official PE Magazine item added to PE Auction.
- Updated the coloring system to allow for visualization of more kind of items.
- Mindforce Heal chips corrected to use the right skill set ("Biotropy" instead of "First aid").
- Mindforce Firestorm chips corrected to use the right skill set ("Pyrotropy" instead of "Psychotropy").
- Mindforce Teleportation chips has received better precision in regards to were you will end up after teleporting.
- You may furnish your home with gnomes.