Members
Usergroups
Can't become Telvanni Magister ?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
AnalFoam

Can't become Telvanni Magister ?

I did all my chores for my patron, Master Aryon, and he tells me that i need to one more chore to get the highest ranking in the telvanni house ( Magister ). When i finally manage to do that final chore, he says i can't become a Magister because i have "foresworn" it...
Now i don't recall doing anything of the like... I'm not in any other guild or house or even faction, so what gives ?

Anybody else working their way up in House Telvanni encounter this ?
Post Fri May 10, 2002 2:06 am

Cannibal
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Id just kill the guy if I were you. That'll teach 'im!
Post Fri May 10, 2002 12:36 pm

As a note, Magister isn't the highest rank...

Maybe you joined the mages guild (BAD thing if yer telvanni...), that might mess it up. Or if you missed his last speech where he asked if you wanted to be either Master or Magister...and you picked master, that'd mess it up too. If your rank now is Master, you've foresworn your Magister rank... =[
Post Fri May 10, 2002 6:06 pm

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous
As a note, Magister isn't the highest rank...

Maybe you joined the mages guild (BAD thing if yer telvanni...), that might mess it up. Or if you missed his last speech where he asked if you wanted to be either Master or Magister...and you picked master, that'd mess it up too. If your rank now is Master, you've foresworn your Magister rank... =[

I didn't get that speech... And no, so far my only affiliation is House Telvanni. I haven't even reported to caius cosades yet.
At what point are you supposed to get that speech ? Before or after you have to get yourself a Mouth ? I'm pretty sure i didn't get a choice.
Post Fri May 10, 2002 8:00 pm

is there anyway to quit out of Mage guild? Cause I'm in the mage guild and I would prefer being associated house telvanni?? Or am I doomed?
Post Sat May 11, 2002 2:57 am

Warchild

I'm in the mages guild and a wizard in telvanni hasnt hurt me so far.
Post Sun May 12, 2002 4:08 am