Ever tried this before?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
marevix
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Ever tried this before?

Hi everyone, just another Forum newbie that has played the game through and through.

Has anyone here besides me ever posessed a Meatbug? It's funny, I mean once I snuck into Diego's hut as a Meatbug. I wonder if you can pick chests as a Meatbug... HAHAH! The Super Powered Meatbug Thief!!

I've done all sorts of crazy shit as a Meatbug. Once I tried to go into the water as a Meatbug. Guess what happened.. XD!
Post Sun Jun 01, 2003 1:29 am
Toaster
Bread Alert
Bread Alert

Possessing? If you mean like using a Transform into Meatbug scroll, I think every person who finished the game have done it.

Tabbrowser Extensions
DictionarySearch
Post Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:23 pm
marevix
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

No, I mean go into Marvin mode, select the bug, and press O. Like transforming into them, but you can do anyone, even Gomex if you press F8 afterwards ^_^
Post Wed Jun 04, 2003 10:02 pm
EDV
High Emperor
High Emperor

Everyone that finisched the game was a meatbug ones. You need to have a transform into meatbug spell-scroll to finisch one of the focus-stone quests.
Post Thu Jun 12, 2003 3:43 pm
marevix
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

I know that, I've beat the game several times you know. Just recently I discovered Shrat- for once a guy that doesn't run from Bloodflies that follows you. I'm gonna try making a new game, getting a ZEN of Gomez, and turn Shrat into Gomez so that I have a Gomez clone following me at his own whim!
Post Wed Jun 18, 2003 10:35 pm
hwfanatic
Average Fanatic
Average Fanatic

You know, unlike other people in the camp, Diego won't coplain if you stroll into his hut, not even if you take (read: steal) all of his stuff... Just thought you should know...
Post Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:00 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

yup u can get everything from him for free u can sleep there also and another thing u dont need to transsfer into meatbug if u want to get a focus stone u can go there with a bloodfly scroll also
Post Fri Jul 25, 2003 3:47 pm
schwanredemption
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Actually, yes I have done what you have done many times, but not just with meatbugs, but trolls, and golems, and even peepz in the game. did you not also know that when you 'transform' into a person, you may order that person to drop any valuable items they have, and then 'transform' back into yourself, and pick up the items you ordered the other person to drop??? very useful, as i have done that many times, and i am sure others have to, like urself perhaps???
Post Mon Jul 28, 2003 5:01 pm
marevix
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Yeah, I dis-armed all of the guards and went on a killing spree with my monk- great fun. Ya just have to be tricky since just about anyone who sees you tries to kill you when you whack just about anyone.
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 12:25 am