Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Is that it? Where does the second disc come in?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread

I have defeated the Sleeper... but am still confused... what did the second disc hace to do with anything? Oh, and BTW... it kinda sucked... the ending I mean. Didn't is say that there are multiple endings? hmmm... I didn't even get to SEE an ending!
Post Fri Apr 05, 2002 7:03 am

Baalcipher
Humanoid Typhoon
Humanoid Typhoon

Yeah its blatant false advertising like I've always said!

There are multiple endings.

1. You escape the colony with the barrier down.

2. You die.

3. You marvin yourself out of the colony.

4. You smack the PC stupid with your keyboard, ending the game.

5. The game crashes, game over.

6. You get tired and Quit.

7. You join the old camp, join the guard or mages and ignore Saturas like what adult children do to their elderly seniors.

8. You marvin your way into the portal to behind the overgrown minecrawler, and take a permanent siesta.

Post Fri Apr 05, 2002 7:11 am

lol... thanks for that ever so sarcastic answer. So let me get this straight... the very first answer you gave to me is the only real one, and you don't even get to see what happens... not evena glimpse of the world beyond the barrier nor do you get to see yourself or the people rejoice. This game was kinda a let down in the end... it was so easy to beat after getting to the end...
Post Fri Apr 05, 2002 7:16 am

Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Yeah, 95% of the people here think the ending sucked and the game was too linear in the second half. Nevertheless they still play it over and over again and discover new things every time.

The second disc was needed for the installation.
Post Fri Apr 05, 2002 7:20 am

I don't know... I was just really playing the game for the story line and had hopes of being able to alter my course as I go. Well, it did allow you to alter your course, but all the courses collide and end up with the VERY same ending. Oh well... I guess I will just have to wait till Gothic II comes out so I can get on with the adventure. Hopefully the endings will truly be plentiful!
Post Fri Apr 05, 2002 7:41 am