Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Skat, why u no tell me you not trained in Acrobatics!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
Shrapnel
Rocket Scientist
Rocket Scientist

One beautiful morning, Im trudging through the Sect camp and I hear some bottles ringing out. I turn to my left and deep within the Swamps I see this hut and what looks to be someone inside, drinking beers...odd. So I unsheathe my Revenge steel and proceed to do a little swamp cleaning. After I collect all the swampshark skins and the nice 8point healing herbs, I stroll into the hut, sure enough, sitting in the corner finishing his last bottle of ale is...Shrat.
He goes on about how he doesnt like the sect-life and all he wants to do is wander the countryside in search of loot and adventure...hmmm. Adventure you say? I mention to him that I'm about to head off to the Fog Tower, he like the sound of that idea so he decides he'll join me. So we leave the sect camp behind us, me and Shrat! He looks a little unprepared, so I offer him a few bits of armor and a weapon. "Bah!" he claims, stating he's a "man's man" and dont need silly weapons, just the wind at his back!
...ummm, ok, Shrat, if you say so.

So we head towards the Tower, ready for a full day of high adventure and undead killing. I suggest we cut across the beach, as taking the road around would cut us out of some exp time. So I take the leap and hit the sand with a tumble and shake off the grains of sand still on me and keep moving, until...
I hear a thud, followed by a short muffled groan...I turn around and see Shrat on the sand. I tell him this is no time for a nap and try to wake him up. As I go to shrug his shoulder I notice the sand around his waist, is getting red and the size of the redness is growing larger and larger...
"n..No..Acro..baticsssss..." was all he said.
Then he died.
The end.

Post Mon Jan 14, 2002 7:24 pm

clap...clap...clap...clap...

Bravo! Well done
Post Mon Jan 14, 2002 9:28 pm

Roach
SBR Belfry Bat
SBR Belfry Bat

That was the most ingaging and suspenceful story I have heard in quite some time.
Post Sun Jan 20, 2002 3:13 pm
Shrapnel
Rocket Scientist
Rocket Scientist

hehehehe...
Post Tue Jan 22, 2002 1:31 pm