Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Stuck trying to find Theives guild ( Possible bug? )
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Astennu Brujah
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Stuck trying to find Theives guild ( Possible bug? )

Hey guys,

Right i am sure most of you have done this, just need a few pointers if i am on the right track.

I am doing the Lord Andre, Faster way to get in the Pally guild by findind the Thieves guild

So i asked around and i came accross Lares, who just tells you he aint telling a thing.

So i went to Jorus(Sp?) and he gave me dont tell anyone but check out .... (Thats what i missed) I forgot on where he said i had to look, and dunno where to go from there, but seemed landord of some pub in Harbor District i think it was.

So i went to Harbor Taven, paid the guy for info on work and he gives me talk to that shady guy, so i spoke to him and he opens the Belram quest, i did it, and gave it back to him, and got my gold reward, he then says to me he cannot tell me who his employers are, but keep it cool.

So i am now stuck, i cant find anyone else to talk to about where theives guild is, to open up more info to get to it

Am i on the right track? or have i messed up somewhere along the line?

Any help would be great so i can continue my adventure
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:29 am
rossi_84
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

theres a bunch of topis on this, look back a few pages
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:32 am
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

Re: Stuck trying to find Theives guild ( Possible bug? )

quote:
Originally posted by Astennu Brujah
Am i on the right track? or have i messed up somewhere along the line?

As far as I can tell, yes. However, two quests are missing. By the way, most recently, I wrote something about this. You might want to read it. My directions are not in good quality because this is the fifth time I write the about the same topic. I hope you understand. Anyway, ask here if you have anything misunderstood.
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:03 am