RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
freewill
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Even much easier mony!!!

hello there ... its my first posting here so i hope it helps

while i was looking for an exploit for easy mony i have found this one:

you know the fish guy in the harbor, his name is Halvor he is easy to beat and knocking him off wont hurt ya .. cause you still can deal with him after that ...except that he wont have fish any more which you wont even think about !!!

you need as much Meadow Knotweed as you can ... since this will make mony comes faster ..

you just need to sell him the Meadow Knotweeds all of it ..and then you have to knock him down and take it back .. wait for him to stand up and do it again ... he wont stop buying it from you . repeat till you have what ya want ..

its really great since each Meadow Knotweed give you 30 coins if i am right , and i had around 60 so this will net you 1800 each time which may take a have minute to do it again .. and the cool thing is that he wont heal him self after the second or the third time ...which will make it even more easy ...just one lousy swing of your sword and the Meadow Knotweeds is yours again !! with his mony of course .
Post Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:37 am
Xerxes712
High Emperor
High Emperor

That is similiar to Brahim the map maker. You can do that to him also. In a G2Hard MOD these exploits will be also toned down. You will either have to kill him permenately for that one time money kill and experience and get your stuff back.

Or he can be flagged immortal, infinite armor, or he will never do business with you again. In the end same result, easier to just kill him; but do it out of site since I flag them as citizens (only the merchants and named people NPC) so that if caught, the guards will come running to aid the victim. You will find that the fine is not just 50 gold per person who saw you anymore but up to 100 gold. Killing gets you 500- 1000 gold fine. Let alone all the guards and citizens after you! Until you pay.
Post Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:24 pm