Members
Usergroups
RPGDot Feature: Ad Personam: Jessica Urquhart, Black Isle St
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > News Comments

Author Thread
Garrett

RPGDot Feature: Ad Personam: Jessica Urquhart, Black Isle St

The next installment in our Ad Personam series features Black Isle Studios' lovely PR manager <a href="http://www.rpgdot.com/index.php?hsaction=10053&ID=606">Jessica Urquhart</a>, who did answer this when asked for her favourite movie and actor/actress:<blockquote><em>Jessica Urquhart: My favorite movie, ooooh that's a tough one. I have so many it's hard to choose, however the ones that seem to get the most replay in La Casa de la Webgeek are not only lovely cult classics like Girl on a Motorcycle and Russ Meyers "Return to the Valley of the Dolls" but also tried and true 60's hits like Easy Rider, Harold and Maude, and the like. However, my life as I know it could not continue without my Absolutely Fabulous box sets! Losing those would be a fate worse than death I assure you! <br> <br>Favorite Actor numero uno…Gary Oldman. Need I say more? Okay well maybe Clive Owen and Robert Carlyle too. Darn it..throw a little Jude Law and Jonathan Rhys Meyers in there for their pure acting prowess alone *wink wink nod nod* and we're halfway home! Actress wise I'd have to say probably Miranda Richardson, Jennifer Jason Leigh (because she plays a lot of nutters) and Angelina Jolie (because she is such a nutter in everyday life)! I also can't give enough praise to the dynamic duo of pure comedy gold that is Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley of Absolutely Fabulous fame (again it all comes back to Ab-Fab my friends)!</em></blockquote>
Post Thu Jul 03, 2003 9:51 pm
El Patito
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

For a second there, I thought she'd mention breaking out of dungeons as her non-gaming hobby. Heh.
Post Thu Jul 03, 2003 9:54 pm
Dhruin
Stranger In A Strange Land
Stranger In A Strange Land

When you're looking for news at 6AM before you've had a coffee her "Wahey there campers!" sometimes makes me wince. But then her outrageous enthusiasm gets to me can I can't help but smile.
Post Fri Jul 04, 2003 1:07 am