Fighter Guild Quest bug?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Bran Mak Morn
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Fighter Guild Quest bug?

I am supposed to deliver 20 bottles of flin to Glith-Pal mine and give to Doran. The problem is that Doran is nowhere in sight and the two miners there do not even have the option to talk about "Doran" or "flin". Anyone else run into this?

There are also two guard but they will not talk to me because I am a member of the legion and I sold my Legionaire cuirass (I had found Dragon-scale legion cuirass so I thought it was acceptable at the proper uniform).

On that note, anyone have an idea where I might find a legionare cuirass? I think it is likely just random with the smiths and vendors. I actaully got a daedric helm with a 96 rating in Balmora (I am level 30 and maybe that has something to do with it).
Post Tue May 14, 2002 1:49 am

That uniform thing made me reload from before I joined the Legion, it was so irritating. Whoever you sold it to should still have it, heh, otherwise check the armor vendors in the various Legion Forts (Moonmoth, Buckmoth, Wolverine).
Post Tue May 14, 2002 2:05 am

Bran Mak Morn
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Legion Uniform

Oh, that is the really good part - I sold it to Trader Vic (the Khajitt in Balmora) and he liked it so much he is now wearing it and it is not for sale. Actaully I see all the vendors do this when they buy something really good and I NORMALLY think it is pretty cool.

And I cannot bring myself to kill a fellow legionare to get his cuirass (part of the drawback or always playing lawful good, I guess)
Post Tue May 14, 2002 2:13 am
azombie
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

you just need to go back to the dead end and look around a little more, there is no bug I just finished that one
Post Tue May 14, 2002 3:12 am
Bran Mak Morn
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Got it, thanks. Real hilarious of the game designers. I roamed around for half an hour before posting and getting help.
Post Tue May 14, 2002 5:06 am
dagoo7

Any type of legionnaire body armor will work to get legionaires to talk to you. I've found this type of armor sold everywhere, especially at the various legion forts.

She knows there's no success like failure and that failure is no success at all - "You can call me Zimmy"
Same album different tune
Post Tue May 14, 2002 12:19 pm

Sepiche

This kinda bugged me too, there are a bunch of the "imperial" armor types that do not count as a uniform that I always thought should, however if you look in the editor there is a field where you can define if an armor is a uniform for the Legion or not, so I simply added the extra armor's I thought should count to the list.

Sepiche
Post Tue May 14, 2002 4:05 pm