Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
FINISHED THE GAME:)))))) YEAH:)) LOOKING BACK...............
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Dog Of War
Village Leader
Village Leader

I finally killed SLEEPER as MAGICIAN OF WATER
lvl. 35 and I didnt become lvl. 6 magician (XARDAX never train me ...). I must say I am impressed , this game was awesome , I didt play something good since "EYE OF BEHOLDER" serises back in 1994 ---Hey , as for KOR GALOM and his fanatics templars I use this way to kill them ... I summoned horde of skeletons
(spell "Army of darkness" , that was taken from the movie "EVIL DEAD 3" I guess..) , and I summoned horde of golems , demons etc..)
then I just running around the sleeper piercing those 5 hearts , while the creatures take care of templars , and those Demon Lords...

This game ROX! This is definetly RPG of 2001.
And few question , now , at the end:
1.) I never understend what that guy RICE LORD is for?

2.) Why are you get never rewerded by DIEGO or MILTON for killing the GOMEZ , THORUS & their guards?

3.) What is was and where it was "meeting point" with DIEGO , MILTON , GORN & LASTER?

4.) Why the main character at the ebd of the game said "THIS IS ONLY THE BEGENING"? ...I guess this means "GOTHIC 2" ..and I am looking forward to it:)

..hu , I go drink some Coke & light a smoke right now , I deserved it:) I have been playing this game for weeks )

And then , who knows? I have : GORASUL , WIZARDY 8 , DARKENED SKYE , and MEDAL OF HONOR is out so I was thinking to get some good old FPS for a while , just to prepair my brain for another adventure...

I wish to thanks all you guys who helped me with GOTHIC , we will get along good at this site , greetings to all the moderators & web masters of RPGDOT , you guys deserved all the best credits , this site is really great
, and I will stick here for long , long (until the end of time & RPG games) time

Greetings from IVAN a.k.a "DOG OF WAR"
CROATIA , ZAGREB!
Post Sun Jan 13, 2002 11:40 am
Silent
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Yeah, Gothic is a GREAT game, no doubt =)
As for your questions

1) The ricelord I guess is there so you can do the carry water quest and Horatio quest, if that's what you ment

2) I would like to know this one aswell

3) That's just a quest so you can get some exp, I don't think they ever met eachother. The meeting point is marked on the world map, it's that little place right after the two guards who are guarding the entrance to the orc lands.

4) Yeah sounds like a sequel to mee. If you search the forum for post's like gothic2 or addon or something you should find more info about this.
Post Sun Jan 13, 2002 12:09 pm
RingWrath
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

yeap, gothic owns.
as for the questions:
1)The rice lord is their coz hes like the boss of all the rice guys, he makes sure all the peasants get the rice for the new camp, coz thats basicly all the new camp eats, so he has to make sure the surplyments are filled out (or so i assume )
2)Because milten actually intended on trying to get gomez 'sane' again, he was trying his best with the magicians of fire to convince them that the raid on the new camp is not the way.
3) The meeting never took place even though it should of, if you goto lester he says hes gonna stay their and read the books, (ie: hes gonna use his mind to communicate with them during the meeting i guess) i think the meeting should of taken place, either it was cut out or they never finished it..
4) i damn well hope so
Post Sun Jan 13, 2002 12:16 pm

If you finished the game as a magician of water you must not have spoken to Xardas enough.

If you chose all the possible dialogue one of the lines would have eventually triggered your promotion to necromancer and opened circle 6.
Post Sun Jan 13, 2002 12:40 pm

Max Killen
Exalted Potentate
Exalted Potentate

The rice lord oversees the production of rice; which primary use is for rice schnapps. The only thing to do in Gothic is smoke or drink.
Post Sun Jan 13, 2002 12:47 pm
RingWrath
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

yea, no kiddin,
every mercinary/rogue has some form of rice something or rarther on their corpes.
its coz they are saving all their ore for the 'destruction of the barrier' plan.
so they get all the crappy food
Post Sun Jan 13, 2002 12:48 pm
Dog Of War
Village Leader
Village Leader

Anonymous said:
---------------------------------------------
If you finished the game as a magician of water you must not have spoken to Xardas enough.
If you chose all the possible dialogue one of the lines would have eventually triggered your promotion to necromancer and opened circle 6

---------------------------------------------

Yes , I spoked to XARDAX and I open that 6.level (40 xp required) level , but what I am trying to say , that you actually CAN finish the game as MAGICIAN without being lev 6. I couldnt become 6. lvl. MAGICIAN cause I vaste all my exp. points on strengh etc. and there was no way to get another 40 xp. on level 33.
I just said this cause somebody yesterday told me that I am STUCK and tha I CANT finished the game as MAGICIAN without reaching that XARDAXS 6.level.
Post Sun Jan 13, 2002 4:03 pm
RingWrath
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

and you are correct.
just stop saying XARDAX plz
his name is Xardas
Post Sun Jan 13, 2002 4:12 pm
Dog Of War
Village Leader
Village Leader

and you are correct.
just stop saying XARDAX plz
his name is Xardas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You mean XANAX Like XANAX & PROZAC Thats the cure for post GOTHIC depression
Post Sun Jan 13, 2002 4:58 pm
Shrapnel
Rocket Scientist
Rocket Scientist

HAHAHAHAHA
Dog of War cracks me up!!!
Post Tue Jan 15, 2002 5:13 pm