FAQ
Members
Usergroups
NEED HELP REALLY BAD!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread

NEED HELP REALLY BAD!!

did anyone experience this before after you donate a rising potion to the "shrine to stop the moon "temple quest "i cannot walk or run ( im froze )i can walking without using my foot just kinda like lavitate but not flying , its kinda hard to explain but if anyone ever experieced this before, please tell me what to do, IM stuc k help!!!!!!!
Post Tue Jun 11, 2002 3:51 am

theohall

Is this the shrine in Vivec?

If not - you can stop reading cause I'm not sure where you are, but the a-d tip below might help anyway.

If so - once you donate the potion, the shrine casts levitate on you. Not sure why you can't move though so....

a) turn and be sure you are facing open air.
b) hit ~ key
c) type fixme and hit enter
d) hit ~ key

If you can't move after this, I don't know how to help.
Post Tue Jun 11, 2002 4:16 am

sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

Same as above, but try the command tcl . Once you are in a better position, disable it, by typing tcl again, and then type ra to reset all of the actors to their original positions.
Post Tue Jun 11, 2002 10:20 pm

im sorry but after u donate a potion to the shrine , it wont let me walk or run , just lavitate but not going up , just lavitate and i can move but not run or walk , and thanks for the TIP though i tried that but didnt work , i tried TCL or Fix me but still dang thing doesnt work , help anyone

thanks
Post Tue Jun 11, 2002 10:38 pm

Lisje
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Unless you can dispell a blessing (and I don't think you can) you have a 24hr lev on you. This is a great time to just soar around the world a bit, marking stuff on your map to come back to later - just EXPLORE! Also, flying due west and hovering around Ebonheart is kinda fun (though I don't know why those archers don't take a shot at you, I certainly would see someone soaring over the castle walls as a threat)
Post Wed Jun 12, 2002 3:36 am