how to convince pyrocas
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Nevermore
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

how to convince pyrocas

Chapter 3, I already have the dragon hunter's armor, Xardas is by my side... I have only to convince pyrocas the monk mage of fire but I don't know HOW... can you help me?
Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 9:06 pm
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

You have to convince him that Xardas is not so bas son>>>>>>>> after all. So talk to Xardas and he will give You a way.
Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 9:08 pm
Nevermore
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by bora
You have to convince him that Xardas is not so bas son>>>>>>>> after all. So talk to Xardas and he will give You a way.

I tried to convince Pyrocas but he say that it's impossible for him to collaborate with Xardas. Then I talked to Xardas but he didn't give me any possibility about Pyrocas. I think I have to reload...
Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:01 pm
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

I didn`t want to do that not to spoil You fun, but...
Xardas should send You to Sekob`s Farm where there was a chest impossible to open before. With the key from Xardas you should be able to open the chest. Take book CAstle Ildorath (sth like this) and give it to Pyrokar. This should do the trick.
Somebody on one forum posted that while he was a Paladin Xardas didn`t want to come because You needed to advance to higher class. Maybe if you play mage and Pyrokar is your boss then maybe this is the case with him - but this last part is just a wild guess.
Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:10 pm
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
I didn`t want to do that not to spoil You fun, but...
Xardas should send You to Sekob`s Farm where there was a chest impossible to open before. With the key from Xardas you should be able to open the chest. Take book CAstle Ildorath (sth like this) and give it to Pyrokar. This should do the trick.

Halls of Irdorath, to be exact. I don't know, but I think you have to defeat all the dark mages in Sekob's house. So, be prepared for an intense fight.

quote:
Somebody on one forum posted that while he was a Paladin Xardas didn`t want to come because You needed to advance to higher class. Maybe if you play mage and Pyrokar is your boss then maybe this is the case with him - but this last part is just a wild guess.

Actually, I never tried that before. I only needed to convince Pyrokar. Only heard that from the other forums. So, maybe wrong.
Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:38 pm
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

Again mea culpa. The guy on this forum I mentioned was naturally a city guard and had to advance to paladin to convince Xardas - at least he seemed pretty sure of that.
Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:41 pm
Nevermore
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Ok all solved, thanks.
The problem was that I told to Xardas about the Circle Of Sun, I was already a Dragon Hunter so he went to the circle without saying me anything about Pyrocas. Now I have reload and solved all, I am in chapter 4
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 2:05 am