50000 bounty on my head
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
eXecutor
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

50000 bounty on my head

I m level 40 and by mistake or not:) I killed one magician on some north island and I got bounty on my head 50000. I m playing somehow till now but i've got problems with every guard, they are looking for my head and I've problems with persuation of course. I dont wanna chitin and can someone tell me is it same NPC in whole morrowind who can help me to pay my bounty or withdraw it??? I have lott off money and I wanna pay the bill, but...???where?
Post Wed Jun 05, 2002 12:58 pm
Ekim
Eagle's Shadow
Eagle's Shadow

It should be pretty simple. If you want to turn yourself in, just let a guard approach you without attacking him. He'll immediately ask if you want to pay the fine, spend time in jail, or resist arrest.

PLEASE NOTE: All items you EVER stole that you still carry will be taken from you!! Be careful if you have especially nice armor on yourself that you stole from some place, even if you didn't get caught before! I had a glass breastplate taken from me once that I had stolen in some mansion in Ald'hrun waaaaaay back long before I got caught by a guard for killing someone.
Post Wed Jun 05, 2002 1:46 pm
Joey Nipps
Orcan High Command
Orcan High Command

Paying Bounty

If you have a bounty, you should be able to simply start a conversation with any guard and they will then offer you your legal (and not so legal) options to clear that bounty. The foremost is to pay the bounty so make sure you have enough money on you. Remember they will also remove any items you have stolen, so make sure you drop those before engaging the guard.
Post Wed Jun 05, 2002 1:47 pm
Farseer
City Guard
City Guard

If your a member of thieves guild it will only cost you 25k to remove bounty.
Post Wed Jun 05, 2002 2:04 pm
eXecutor
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I cant start conversation with guards cause when thay see me thay attack me immidiatly until I die, or thay die:), but guards are not my problem. Low persuation with NPC's and their refusal for services and answers and existing bounty will maybe brake some way for solving a quests. I didnt know that if i m thief i can pay twice less, i will try that, but money its not problem, problem is where i can pay them????
Post Wed Jun 05, 2002 2:11 pm
Shandor
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

how you do it

go to Balmora ... become a member of the thieves guild .. you dont have to do any quests for them ....
find the barkeep guy and ask him about a price on your head ...
he will tell you that he does not want to have anything with you but he will surely remove the Bounty for 25K
Post Wed Jun 05, 2002 2:22 pm
Shandor
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

oh yeah .. the barkeeper is at the corner club and so is sugarlips that will sign you in
Post Wed Jun 05, 2002 2:23 pm
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

So far as I know, there are two quests that could get your "problem" taken away... If your character is male, you can do Ahanssi's first quest to have your bounty reset, or you can do Larris (sp) Varro's first quest. Varro is found in Ft. Moonmooth.
Post Wed Jun 05, 2002 9:58 pm
Shandor
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

fort

I was thinking about the same thing in the ....fort.... but then I realised that they might be chasing you all the way
Post Thu Jun 06, 2002 8:05 am
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

I DI'd in, and cast invisibility. I was alright after those first few failed attempts.
Post Thu Jun 06, 2002 11:09 pm
Sir Lawrence
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Unless I'm misunderstanding what's being said here, there are others besides the Balmora theives barkeep. Since I haven't used them, I forget who they are or where they are located, but I think if you talk to someone who has the keywords "killing and murder" they will name the forgivers for you.
Post Sat Jun 08, 2002 11:34 am