Usergroups
TWo NOn Related Problems.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
KueDAWG
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

(1) Scorpio Never left the Old camp in my GAme. So I can't GEt level 2 XBow ability. I don't really need it Since I do most my Killing with Uriziel or Innos Rage, But I would like to run around the world all pimped out. BTW, I have 80 Skill points to waste. I already have 125 Strength and 65 Dexterity. ANy ideas on what to kill these points on. I only got 25 MAna but I rarely Use magic.

(2)At the place where U locate one of the Focus stones with Gron ( ithink thats his name)and U have to fight the Juvenile troll. At this area if U scale the side of the mountain There is a column And a big gap and then a sort of ledge. U can't jump the gap. So I am guessing U have to Knock down the column. and then kill the troll so U can get the chest on the ledge. HOWEVER, I can't seem to knock the Stupid thing down!!! How do i Do THis??!!
Post Wed Jan 30, 2002 2:32 am
Darian
Village Leader
Village Leader

Answer to 2nd question: Some one pushed that column over, backwards! With no cheating involved there are at least 3 other ways to cross that gap from the 1st ledge. Hint: one of them would involve spending 10 of your skill pts. BTW pushing the column over is a quest objective.
Post Wed Jan 30, 2002 3:03 am
KueDAWG
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Thanx man. I appreciate it. Now does anyone have any tips on GEtting scorpio back in the game???
Post Wed Jan 30, 2002 4:07 am
wesmjohn
Baron of the Court
Baron of the Court

He was supposed to go and stay at Cavalorn's. This is obviously a glitch, not something you can fix with gameplay. You might need to load a game from before you get exiled.

I just HATE these kinds of problems.
Post Wed Jan 30, 2002 3:33 pm