Yay! I made it!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Rawis
Gorthaur
Gorthaur

Yay! I made it!

Im now the Guildmaster of the Fighters Guild, quiet easy to be a master. Pretty unexpected that the leader would attack me...
Post Mon May 20, 2002 9:08 pm
Joey Nipps
Orcan High Command
Orcan High Command

Guildmaster

Congratulations. Now if only your new status actually mattered at all in this wonderful "roleplaying" environment!
Post Mon May 20, 2002 9:13 pm
DM
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Yeah, being the master of FG should demand some respect!
I still get called commoner... They should kiss my feet(or my sword as I run them through)!
Post Tue May 21, 2002 2:10 pm
Rawis
Gorthaur
Gorthaur

True! Someone even said to me:
"get on with it, farmer!"
Post Tue May 21, 2002 2:17 pm
FrGGr
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

YES ! This is very dissapointing. Master of Fighter's Guild, Arch-Mage of Mage's Guild, Imperial Knight of the Dragon of Imperial Guild and GrandMaster of House Hlaalu and none of it matters Imperial Guards still tell me to "move along" . Sigh.. It's been fun but honestly its too easy, it's gotten old doing all these "role-playing" quests for no real reward. Best thing so far was a stronghold was built for me, actually I got permission to get one built, still had to pay 5k for it and wait like 2 weeks for it to finish, which was cool I'm glad a Manor wasn't instantly placed when I purchased the land deed. Oh and its way outta the way from anywhere so it's pointless as well, doesnt say my name either , just ws cool to walk up at dusk and see it complete. I'm hoping that completing the remainder 2 Trials of the main quest will tie in with all the things I have done in someway and make me feel proud, sigh.. first 40 hours GREAT game, 40-80 hours GOOD game, 80+ its more and more dissappointing, to me it sohuld be the other way around. You should have to work a lot in the beginning and then the ending should be the best part of the game, should conclude everything you've worked for. Well I'll keep my mind open till I've completed main quest, I certainly expect an upto par ending with all this plot they created and 4 years of developing time.

Back to saving the land.
Post Wed May 22, 2002 7:32 am
Joey Nipps
Orcan High Command
Orcan High Command

quote:
Originally posted by FrGGr
Well I'll keep my mind open till I've completed main quest, I certainly expect an upto par ending with all this plot they created and 4 years of developing time.

Keeping an open mind is good - but don't hold your breath .
Post Wed May 22, 2002 11:49 am