Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
All!!!!!!! could you please help me??????
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Bonder
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

All!!!!!!! could you please help me??????

Hello the thing i need is in the game gothic 2. It is when you are to take the test of fire as a wizard. How do you complete the one with the rune (where do you find a magic rune), and how do you solve the riddle about "the signs of innos". If you know this please help me.
You can contact me on bonderups@ofir.dk
Post Tue Jul 29, 2003 7:50 pm
duffman92654
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

ok 1st wen u do pyrokars or however u spell its quest u go to the cave get the blank rune then take it to pyrocar then he lets u keep it then u go and make the rune after that u shold have to of the high magicians done then go kill the ice golmn and ur done u will b a magician of fire. i think thts all
Post Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:21 pm
grimstyle
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

the rune can be found in the cave with the glowing light inside - you can prolly tell that ur there already wit the magnificent lightings around you..

and heres a rough direction of the cave..

on your journey to black troll, you'll pass a swamp with a ghostlight around

and the road will break off with no more trail but jus grassland, and there is left and right..

left will lead you to black troll leading up, while on the right is the way to your cave with the blank rune - shouldnt be hard to find then after that..

once ur inside the cave u'll meet another *celebrity* novice, kick his arse - and open the chest - the rune's inside..

return to the monastery - talk to the hygas(or something) the guy in the library who's always on the bookstand - ask him for fire arrow recipe then make the bloody rune, once the rune is made and equipped talk to pyroki(something) guy and there you go - quest completed
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:54 pm