Usergroups
chroman my a$$
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
TheLonePaladin
Mighty Warrior
Mighty Warrior

that has got to be THE lousiest quest ending in the entire game! (excluding the OC focus thing) i mean really now! all that hard work for.....THAT! i shoulda listened to you guyz

on the plus side, i'm lvl 20 and lookin stylish in my heavy gaurd's armor . and i found milten. after you help him at the ring of stone, he zooms over to a secluded little campette in the orc land. i figured this was where the fab four meets, but diego didn't show, Lester remains entrenched in all of his lesterly ways, and Gorn actually goes back to the NC. as a matter of fact, i can't find diego anywhere! where did he go??????

"Though the gates that stand between the mortal world and the immortal Realm of Chaos are now closed to me, still I would rather die having glimpsed eternity than never to have stirred the cold furrow of mortal life.
I embrace death without regret as I embraced life without fear."
Post Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:06 am
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

Heavy Guards Armor? I never got an armor like that.. I only got Medium before I was banned to the new camp.. hmm.
Post Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:08 am
Ariakas
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

Diego stays at the back of the old camp for quite a while, at least untill chapter 4. I don't remember seeing him after that.

Post Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:17 am
TheLonePaladin
Mighty Warrior
Mighty Warrior

well duh, i cheated! you think i can become an ore baron? of course not! but i WILL.

"Though the gates that stand between the mortal world and the immortal Realm of Chaos are now closed to me, still I would rather die having glimpsed eternity than never to have stirred the cold furrow of mortal life.
Post Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:28 am
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

Aha..I thought you got the armor somewhere. Would've loved looking like Jackal or Thorus in their heavy guards armor.
Post Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:29 am
Gig
Southern Spirit
Southern Spirit

I don't like the chest thingie on the heavy guard's armor, I just don't. It looks like a huge, creepy bib!

[ This Message was edited by: Gig on 2002-03-28 19:19 ]
Post Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:51 am
TheLonePaladin
Mighty Warrior
Mighty Warrior

does NOT!! it's cool. friggin cool. its a lion with red eyes and he's all RAAAOOORRRAAARRR and all breast-platey and COOL. so THERE.

[ This Message was edited by: TheLonePaladin on 2002-03-28 19:07 ]
Post Fri Mar 29, 2002 1:00 am
Gig
Southern Spirit
Southern Spirit

quote:

On 2002-03-28 19:00, TheLonePaladin wrote:
does NOT!! it's cool. friggin cool. its a lion with red eyes and he's all RAAAOOORRRAAARRR and all breat-platey and COOL. so THERE.

I know it is Paladin! I'm fully aware that I'm alone in this, but that's what it puts my mind to when I look at it.

My favorite cuirass (I looked it up again

BTW--I absolutely hated the Chromanin quest too!

''Perhaps I'm old and tired but I always think that the chances of finding out what really is going on are so absurdly remote that the only thing to do is to say hang the sense of it and just keep yourself occupied. Look at me: I design coastlines. I got an award for Norway.''--Slartibartfast
Post Fri Mar 29, 2002 1:12 am
TheLonePaladin
Mighty Warrior
Mighty Warrior

wow. i was addressed as paladin. that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Post Fri Mar 29, 2002 1:27 am
Gig
Southern Spirit
Southern Spirit

I've called you that before. Remember when you started that fun over my name?

''Perhaps I'm old and tired but I always think that the chances of finding out what really is going on are so absurdly remote that the only thing to do is to say hang the sense of it and just keep yourself occupied. Look at me: I design coastlines. I got an award for Norway.''--Slartibartfast
Post Fri Mar 29, 2002 1:51 am
TheLonePaladin
Mighty Warrior
Mighty Warrior

o yeah! heh. Gina Galflaghenhaven. er..something to that affect.

Post Fri Mar 29, 2002 1:53 am
Gig
Southern Spirit
Southern Spirit

Yeah... right.

Post Fri Mar 29, 2002 1:58 am
TheLonePaladin
Mighty Warrior
Mighty Warrior

hey i wuz darn close! i would love to have the last name Glanklafehnklaven. you go to a resturant and say "Table for 2, reservation is under Glanklafehnklaven." and the dude says "Uh...yeah...it's uh...." and he's all lookin at the list too embarassed to ask how u spell it, so he just says "Oh...yeah...there it is. This way."

comes in handy huh?

Post Fri Mar 29, 2002 2:02 am
Gig
Southern Spirit
Southern Spirit

Post Fri Mar 29, 2002 2:40 am