Good Armor...and who has the bucks.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Hawthorne
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Good Armor...and who has the bucks.

I got some good armor for my character in a tomb.
Orcish armor, helmet, chest, and poltroons. All rated medium.

All rated at 26 I think.

I couldn’t defeat the skeletons defending the booty but after many tries I finally just grabbed and ran for it. The bad guys don't show up until you open the chest. My character is still only level 4 but I made it to the door and got out with the stuff.

This stuff is in a cave farther along the road near the holy site that you have to take the elfish woman to, the shrine of Humility.

I also found another helmet that is worth 15,000 gold but I can’t find anyone who can afford to buy it. It’s heavy so for me it is less effective then the Orcish one which has a value of 12,000.

By the time I got all the flowers and returned to Balmora my character reached level 5.

How many people have gotten the quest to visit all the shrines in Morrowind.
I got it by reading a book lying on a desk at one of the venders in Balmora, unfortunately I don't remember exactly which one but he will sell you the book which tells all the locations. The above mentioned shrine was the first one on the list.

Mike
Post Sun May 19, 2002 6:00 am
entrails
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

sell the helmet at ghostgate in the tower of dawn and get a glass helmet.I took those guys as well in that tomb..the armour is rated at 45 which is nice.But then im a lvl11 spellsword:)
Post Tue May 21, 2002 8:56 am
freakinaye
High Emperor
High Emperor

I am not sure what kind of character you are playing but go either heavy or light armor and in that case you should know glass or ebony (eventually deadric) You will get glass armor all over the place and that just comes with time. Same with ebony. I am guessing from the game play that the great kind of armor should take awhile to get it all anyways because my toon has full glass armor and I am really not going to be getting anything better and I still have a long ways to go in the game so I really don't have much more to look for....building up to that full set was all the fun. I am now just trying to get the best enchantments for my armor that I have now.
Post Tue May 21, 2002 2:08 pm