Where is everyone's................
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
es3addict
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Where is everyone's................

where is everyone's house/stronghold that you use for keeping items? list city whos house how you came to obtain it any comical stories etc........
Post Wed Jun 12, 2002 3:48 am
Drakton
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

I have 3: The house of the assassin I killed in Seyda Neen, The Council Club in Balmora, where I had to kill the "bad people", and the house of Dura Gro-Bol (or something like that) the orc across the river in Balmora, where I had to kill her for a quest.
Ð
Post Wed Jun 12, 2002 3:59 am
es3addict
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

that musta been a pain clearing out the council club
Post Wed Jun 12, 2002 4:01 am
Lisje
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

If you want your own place without resorting to murder (or even 'justice' in the case of the Camona Tong or the murderer), there are two to be had easily. One is in Ald'ruhn and 5 vendors will point you to it. Just convince the rich boy everyone is gossiping about to become a priest & he leaves his house. The other is an early mage guild quest from Edwina at the Ald'ruhn mages, but you can do it without being in the guild. Just kill the scamp who's terrorizing the hapless apprentice in Huleen's hut (in the Marr Gann border wall, tho the door is outside the city gates) He decides he no longer wants to be a sorceror and leaves as well. I'm not sure how long you need to wait to claim your new home, but I'm guessing in 24 game hours either is vacant.

Last edited by Lisje on Wed Jun 12, 2002 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Wed Jun 12, 2002 7:30 am
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

I use one in Balmore, big one upstairs. There were just one merchant and now there is no merchant / well he attacked me first.
Post Wed Jun 12, 2002 7:32 am
Guest Dare

I've killed the Commana Tong but haven't used the council club for anything yet. I also killed the guy in Seyda Neen but I don't use that place either...
I'm still carrying everything around with me LOL. I guess I'm afraid of it disappearing if I set it down and walk away.
My stronghold has just started construction and I'm currently waiting for it to complete level 1 so I can start the level 2 quest. Since I'm Telvanni I have to get it to level 2 before I can use it .
Post Wed Jun 12, 2002 10:14 am

MoonDragon
High Emperor
High Emperor

Council Club in Balmora. I like the setup of it, much better than my actual stronghold. Aside from lack of storage space it's quite neat. I use the bar for purposes of alchemy and decor. Really neat. Made it look like a mad alchemist's lab. Just missing foaming liquids (have all the vials and bottles though).
Post Wed Jun 12, 2002 3:05 pm

The only official way to get a house is by joining a Great House and becoming House Father (you have to advance several times). Then a stronghold will be build for you. For Redoran the stronghold will be in the Bal Isra (near Ald'ruhn (sp)). For Hlaalu it will be in Balmora.
Post Wed Jun 12, 2002 6:42 pm

Pinnen
Wearer of the Hat
Wearer of the Hat

If I´m not wrong, I stumbled in to a house in Ahl-drun that was swarming with corprus-stalkers. Probably part of a quest, but I haven´t found it yet...

CrossTopicBaner
Post Tue Jun 18, 2002 12:05 am
Gig
Southern Spirit
Southern Spirit

There's another house, also in Maar Gan I believe, this one is inside the city walls though. In another early mage guild quest you have to chase a necromancer away, actually you are ordered to kill her, but you can chase her away and still complete the mission. The necromancer's house is vacant a short time later as well. She isn't really a necromancer--she's just involved in an old rivalry with the head of the mages guild in Balmora.
''Perhaps I'm old and tired but I always think that the chances of finding out what really is going on are so absurdly remote that the only thing to do is to say hang the sense of it and just keep yourself occupied. Look at me: I design coastlines. I got an award for Norway.''--Slartibartfast
Post Tue Jun 18, 2002 2:55 pm