Usergroups
Question about Xardas
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Pikkon
A Hadou Master And A Skilled Thief

Yeah i played gothic 2 first.. its relly nice to see how you met all of your old budies...
I still cant find any new quests coz i havent played since that Very long post of your..
yeah i met nyros... i alsow met that mad guy that i beated up to get the focus.. i didnt killed tham... nyros was very nice to me.. im not evil... its relly sad whats happaning there... tamplers are dieing Y'berion is gone nice guys are going mad.. and than from what i understand from gothic 2 i think that the seeker are the sect loonies that staid alive after thwe end of gothic 1.. (havent finished it.. )..
where can i find this shart? Id relly like to have a new friend... i went with mud for 2 days (in real time) and i went RELLY crazy after that... i beated him for something like 5 times! that was VERY fun...
I kill him if i werent a paitiont man..
i was even more angry about him than i was whan sakobs son didnt gave me the 100 gp that he promisd me in chapter 1.. (in gothic 2) i almost killed him 2...
id love to do lot and lots of quests so can you help me find any? and how can i find the god damn lurker in the dam?
Post Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:13 am
Pikkon

No.. i talked to EVERYBODY in the new camp and in the old camp... not even one side quest
i talked to every body with a name...
i found shart.. will he tell me his sad story later?
by the way whan i entard the castle he just dissapeard..

any way i told the water mages what happend and i have the focuses quest.. do i relly need to become a merc to be a water mage? Im alredy a member of the old camp and a fire mage..
where is gorn? he just disappeard.. (i hope its a part of a near side quest or a main quest.. )
sory if im annoying you...
Post Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:45 pm
genghiskhan66
City Guard
City Guard

Man..I love the swamp camp....peaceful and nice music. The members there seems to be more well behaved and nicer too.

OK.....you are still very beginning of the game...so I will not tell you much
Some information though.....the seeker story towards the end are linked to the sect loonies..BUT these particular group is a split up group. They have NO MORE connection with the swamp camp.

swamp camp will always be the good guys.

Shrat can be said to be a secret character.....most players when they found him..he is already dead.

OK..to find Shart..you have to save first........becuase once you are close to shrat......you will trigger 3 swampsharks and within 30 seconds...they will kill Shrat and you as well!!!. You have to act fast.

I tried this sequence for almost 8-10 times !!!!!!!!

OK...you know the place where the 3 novices are mashing weeds with one Baal standing in front of them??? Keep going to the end towards the right and you will see a long wooden walkway leading out to a long stone platform. On this stone platform is a lone templar. Look across the water into the swamp forest and you will see a single hut sinked into the water.
Jump straight into the water infront of you and run straight towards the hut.

Shrat is hiding in there. Getting him out is really tricky ...so you must try a few times. Try to "lead" him to follow you onto safe ground where the templar are.
Post Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:46 pm
Pikkon

No.. i talked to EVERYBODY in the new camp and in the old camp... not even one side quest
i talked to every body with a name...
i found shart.. will he tell me his sad story later?
by the way whan i entard the castle he just dissapeard..

any way i told the water mages what happend and i have the focuses quest.. do i relly need to become a merc to be a water mage? Im alredy a member of the old camp and a fire mage..
where is gorn? he just disappeard.. (i hope its a part of a near side quest or a main quest.. )
sory if im annoying you...

thats what i wrote a few mineots befor you wrote what you wrote..
and by the way.. what does telekenesis do?
Post Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:57 pm
genghiskhan66
City Guard
City Guard

Hey Pikkon...no prob.

Glad I can help.

You will loose Shrat if you move into a certain section of the game. Like for exmple Orc cemetary or the mines where there is a loading screen. Don't worry abt him. Later on when you feel like it..you can go back to swampcamp and pick him up , Becareful when you cross bridges or narrow pathways because Shrat can fall to his death if you don't lead him properly.
I an fond of Shrat so I don't mind the little extra work..like taking care of a little brother

OK.......yes...you are a fire mage...but when you go to the new camp...you can't join the mages yet. You have to complete the focus stone quest first and impress Saturas and let the story unfold.
Trust me.....you are going to be a powerful mage in the end

OK..Gorn is not there becoz he is waiting for you somewhere else
You will find out soon .
Post Fri Sep 12, 2003 6:02 pm
Pikkon

Found the focus in the tumb... But millten did all the work coz he cant die..
you alsways say im at the beginig of the game.. im on chapter 3 isnt that suppus to be the middle? orr maybthe 2 first chapters are the shortest..
never mind.. i just inserted him back with marvin mode.. ..
diego is gone 2... i belive its becos of the focus quest..
what about some side quests? will they just appear? or mayb im still missing some thing... I did all the side quests from chapters 1-2 beside the:
lurker in the dam (i killed something like 6 lurkers and nothing...)
bloros weapon (the gyu that wants food for his amagin weapn.. im not a sucker! i beated him up without giving him none... Im not stupid..

thats my only unsolved side quests...
i feel like im mooving too fast.. im only lvl 15-16.. and im on chapter 3 i need 3 more focuses (Y'berion's one and the 1 you get from the tomb...)
thx man for help.. but help me more.. but without spoiling..
sorry if im annoying or bossing..
Post Fri Sep 12, 2003 6:25 pm
Pikkon

God da*mn gomaz! he killed all of the fire mages axpet militen and me...
im now a high water/fire mage..
no side quests yet... its a real bummer... how am i suppos to get new fire magic runes? will xardas have it? i havent talked to milten..
how will i ever get into the castle with all of these gaurds?
the high water mage robe is G-R-E-A-T!!! its like a heavy gaurd armor.. and i have an amulet that gives me +15 to weapon protection and im about to have a +10 to all protections ring! (that means that i will have 95 protection from weapons!
my armor will be better than gomazes armor! (his armor is 85 protection from weapons and some more stuff that i dont remeber...)
can you help me get some side quests? i didnt find sharts story sad at all.. i found him quite uselles.. he dissapear all the time... whan i go to sleep whan i go to fast whan i cross a bridg i alweys have to look out for him...i think lee's story is more sad... the way they killed the kings wife and framed him for it.. he had a future...
anyway can you help me get side quests?
Post Sat Sep 13, 2003 1:45 pm
genghiskhan66
City Guard
City Guard

Yes...I like the high water mage robe. Pretty solid !!!
I am glad you finally get to meet Lee....yes he was framed.

Irs been a while now so I can't remember much abt the side quest.....there are a few.....later on when you meet Gorn and Wolf..they have some side quest as well as Xardas when the time comes to meet him.

Xardas have quite a couple of tough quest for you.
As for the castle...there is no way to enter it and the guards will only kill you if you try.
Its sad that they murdered all the fire mages. It got me pretty angry too.

Later on....Xardas will help you get into the castle.
Once you're in the castle....you can decide what you wanna do
Post Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:13 pm
Pikkon

I alredy met gorn lee and wolf.. no quests... im in chapter 4 (as you probebly know..) i have got the quest to meet xardas... will he sell me semmon runes?
Post Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:24 pm
genghiskhan66
City Guard
City Guard

Yes....Xardas have some of the most powerful runes you can buy. Very expensive and make sure you are in the right circle to use it.
Post Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:38 pm
Pikkon

Dont worry i have a lot of money.. every time i go on an "advature" i come back with 200 teeth 200 claws tons of skeens and furs...
right now i have something like 5000 ore but thats becoz i bought a good sword and rune...
will telekenesis help me? (i alredy used it to get the focus)
Post Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:46 pm
genghiskhan66
City Guard
City Guard

I remember I never buy thr telekinesis rune. I only use that spell abt 2-3 times in the game. I only use scrolls of telekinisis. So I save the money and get the other powerful runes.
Post Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:52 pm
Pikkon

Whan i buy a rune its not like in gothic 2 that if you wast a good blank rune you can have less good runes.. you can still buy good runes.. right?
What does control and charm do?
Post Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:56 pm
genghiskhan66
City Guard
City Guard

HEHEHEHEH

I am still playin Gothic 2 as a Mercenary...so I don't know abt the rune system in G2.

As for charm and control...I never used it as a mage in Gothic 1.
Post Sat Sep 13, 2003 4:06 pm
genghiskhan66
City Guard
City Guard

HEHEHEHEH

I am still playin Gothic 2 as a Mercenary...so I don't know abt the rune system in G2.

As for charm and control...I never used it as a mage in Gothic 1.

Btw..I posted a question in G2 spoiler...maybe you can help me out
Post Sat Sep 13, 2003 4:08 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next