*EUREKA* (i have found it)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

*EUREKA* (i have found it)

One day i was running (in gothic) through some woods when i jumped over an old tree trunk and then i picked up a mushrooms or something, as i pressed Ctrl + forward i also picked up another item but i had not seen it.
I looked in my inventory and there it was - - "The legendary lost sword" so i armed it and set in combat mode, it was strange, i could here the "swish" sound but i could not see it, it was - - invisible. It had a (damage=250) value. Being up to the point in the game where i was barred from the old camp i decided to "try out" this fantastic weapon, i cheated into the camp set about to kill all and i did, with this sword i killed Gomez. Artos, silvio, ect' ect' till they were all dead they died screaming in flames.

I have never heard about this item on these forums, surely somebody else must have also found this weapon. Now i face a dilemma, should i stay silent about this or should i reveal all so that others should try it.?

I wouldn't like to think that some gothic "noobie" used it and messed up his/her game.

I will await enough feedback on this to make a moral decision.
[/b]
Post Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:13 pm
ServanteS
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

as much as i would like to know it's location,i dont.Many times i played a gotic and i'm shure i would use that sword and spoil my fun.It's youre dilema should you tell or not,still i am intigued by he's location and you did much joust telling of it's existance so those who wants it,should search it but still great discovery
Post Sat Nov 15, 2003 5:54 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Sounds like you found one of the test weapons that a dev forgot to clean up. You can insert them with Marvin.
Post Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:11 pm
MageofFire
Griller of Molerats

How about this: Set up a topic that tells us where the sword is. Say it is a spoiler. That way, anyone who doesn't want to accidentally read it won't have to. I sure want to know where it is!

Mediocreties, I absolve you!
Post Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:33 pm
Neo_Genesis
The Assassin
The Assassin

how much strenght do you need?
Post Sat Nov 15, 2003 7:12 pm
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

There's no "stats requirement" which makes me go along with what Val suggests, a dev item? Also val is correct, i did a quick start new game and it can be inserted, pc_hero only on strength 10 euipped it and could use it straight away (i killied the two gate guards Orry and co') a digger or scraper could be armed with it (would'nt they do some damage)!!
Post Sat Nov 15, 2003 8:28 pm
Taxen0
Higher Emperor
Higher Emperor

many of us have already beaten the game once or more so i think you can tell us the location. can you take a screenshot of the location and post it here?
btw: is it a two-handed sword or a one-handed? and i also heard that itīs a bow that you canīt see and it does a lotīs of fire damage.

Try this great game now!
http://www.warriors2.com/default.asp?referedby=163834
http://www.regno.se/default.asp?bonusfrom=3111
Post Sat Nov 15, 2003 9:29 pm