Need Orc Cemtery Advanced help
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
Rocky
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I have problem with this quest too:-(
When I bring the two parts of the spell to the Baal...He translate this,told something,than say "strange",and nothing more...I don't know what I need to do:-((...Help pls...And what button is console?
P.S sorry for my english:P
Post Mon Dec 24, 2001 9:16 am

to bring up the console you go to the inventory screen (s) and while in inventory you type "marvin". then press s again and it will say MARVIN-MODE in the top left corner of screen. to get to console just press f2, but you must enable marvin-mode first to get to console.

Ive decided to just do a HERO EXPORT thingy and start over, thanks for help though people
Post Mon Dec 24, 2001 3:50 pm

Maxila
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

You need to type the lukor_bugfixbook from the console (search "console" in the post here to see how to open the console). A book will float in front of lukor were he is stuck. Take the book and go far away come back to the room at some point he will follow you again; however for me I had to run around and back to his room a few times before he started to follow me again. Don't give up too early just run away to different rooms a few times until he starts to follow you again. As for the teleport spell Gorath's post was right I was releasing the teleport spell too early. Good Luck!

Max
Post Mon Dec 24, 2001 4:46 pm
Rocky
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thx,but it doesn't help to me:( Lukor stand like the rock and don't want to move...Ehh
Post Mon Dec 24, 2001 8:56 pm
Maxila
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

For me he was stuck in room with the hole in the floor. I ran to the cave with the mummys and the temple room were he was supposed to go than back to the room he was stuck in before he started to follow me. I loaded the stuck game a second time using the bugfixbook fix. I noticed it took longer and more running around to get him to move but he did eventually. Don't give up too early after you take the book try running to different rooms and far away then back to him and see if he follows you.

Good Luck!
Post Wed Dec 26, 2001 7:12 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2